The real duel challenge

rtcll

Veteran X
Ok izza youve had plenty of excuses by now, its slightly a joke by now.
This sunday at 9pm est.
First to 30 duels per map, my map once, your map second, coinflip 3rd if it makes it to that. Arghs 9pm est

Thanks bro.

u literally dodged this guy after agreeing to duel him in a server with 20 people watching

when ppl dropped to go to arghs he showed up a bunch of other people showed up but u didn't show

there are screen shots of u agreeing to the duel as well

idk y u come into this talking shit

in the end ppl will still remember izza a top or the top dueler who barely plays now and you as an emo cry baby that was mediocre and got caught cheating multiple times till 2014/2015

i dont even know why i would respond to you, but i know ppl like asher knew i was afk as i was playing dota with copa.

But for entertainment's sake, you can say i dodged some random challenge which means a duel this weekend shouldnt be a big deal, right?

rtcll gonna play t1 from 9pm to 6 am in 2015 every fukin night and brag about beating a guy that plays once every 2 weeks for less than an hour

congrats rtcll u r the best 2015 dueler in tribes 1

Oh also denthead, show me the screenshot where i acknowledged the duel. I wanted it so bad i wouldve never fucking denied it, i dont think he has any chance but i want to try!

it's pretty obvious rtcll never saw the "challenge", but after all these months hes always been ready to duel, dont be a joke dare

Last edited:
rtcll isnt talking shit, izza has put this fkn duel off forever, and rtcll clearly never knew about this supposed "challenge" from izza that day so lets fuckin move on here izza and dare ;)

I am homosexual.

Last edited:
that black guy hunid rackz posted screen shots of rtcll acknowledging the challenge and then never showing up

do not be envious of the superior male species of blacks
BLACK POWER

actually hunid just posted a pic of me dropping but not acknowleding a duel

you're fuckign retarded if you think i would've ever tried to run from the duel, lol, it simply shows how much you grasp for anything you can at this point

i have been hoping izza would duel me finally for so long now and he has constantly refused

:)

u run from duels u r a known pussy and rager etc etc feel free to deny or lie about the screen shot fact is ppl were there and saw what happened

so since it's clearly "fact that I ran from duel and everyone saw what happened" it shouldnt be a big deal for him to duel me now right?

Back