[1.40]2 Configs with AfterHope - No ScriptGL

tribesconvert utils

thats what i used 2 convert PBMP

make a subfolder within the converter that matches where the skin you're converting is going

ex:
if you're converting a disc.bmp that goes in /Entities, make a /Entities in the converter folder, put your disc.bmp in that, and then run the convertbmp.bat

basically it needs to know what palette to use, the batch file specifies those palettes by folder, so if you don't make a subfolder it won't know what palette to use and you'll get totally f'd up colors

Where in your latest release can I copy your other weapon skins and effects (nade, chain)? Don't see them in entities.

Disc worked perfectly btw with a little edit in paint :)

How can I remove the jetpack trails altogether? Tried renaming files in entities, end up w/ an even worse trail.

ya tribe no like removing stuf try replacing with like a grey pixel or something mayb

ya tribe no like removing stuf try replacing with like a grey pixel or something mayb

I used to fumble through changing models a bit a decade ago, is there a way to repack the vols or whatever to remove/modify?

Still have my old config but it used hudbot / viking, guessing I can't use that with Afterhope (doesn't load when I tried).

Your configs are amazing just have no idea how to modify :p

with 1.40+ theres no more vols and pbmps now its .zips with PNGs (shapes are still .dts tho)

afterhope checks jet trails so unless its a whitelisted model you'll probably get kicked for it but you'd be fine on other servers

I honestly don't even recall what the original jet trails look like; any way to restore the original trails somehow or no since they would be in a .vol? At this point I'm curious about learning how to work on this - don't mean to keep bugging you w/ questions!

I want this disc skin
3ecYPbJ.png

Back