I found the best way to preach abstinence

Costume turned out great and it looks like a lot of fun. Nice job dude, keep up with the updates, it's always cool to see you doing all this stuff.

didn't realize there was a comic con this weekend, would have went just to kick osmethae in the balls

excuse me, but my balls were protected by fiberglass HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT

fett is on a mannequin now with awkward hands until i figure out a way for him to hold his blaster, and i forgot to mention i finally caved and bought a wampa rug from thinkgeek
IMAG1416.jpg

So it's been a while since I've updated my nerdblog for you guys, and I have some news. Apparently I failed you all in my abstinence teachings because I found a girlfriend (for six months now). For those of you saying that I deserved a sexy nerd girl it finally happened.
HUoCoaf.jpg

And the current project (upon many others) is creating her armor. IT'S COMIC CON SEASON.
oUL8gTy.jpg

I actually got my hands on a full foam latex Salacious Crumb puppet that I so desperately.. really didn't need but wanted.
734335_10151192103878230_1523751533_n.jpg

My girlfriend and I made the nerdcave our bedroom.
16794_10151210104468230_755856844_n.jpg

And just yesterday I got a hold of a Han in carbonite mold to create a display to go next to my Boba.
579791_10151277168328230_646067022_n.jpg

What's even more impressive than your nerd cave is that you found a woman who didn't immediately turn and run when she saw it... AND THEN AGREED TO LIVE WITH YOU IN IT WTF.

What's even more impressive than your nerd cave is that you found a woman who didn't immediately turn and run when she saw it... AND THEN AGREED TO LIVE WITH YOU IN IT WTF.

This tells you that there's hope for you.
I know 1 or 2 chicks that are pretty into Anime. There's someone for everybody bro

Back