i am back and i am rdy 2 doto

i realize we must carry young repairbot

it will not be easy

possibly require brain surgery 4 young reppy

but i am ready 2 go this wknd
plz prepare.

rectal my new comp came in yesterday, it is a fukin beast

i am ready for #doto and believe itll be a #big #weekend for #TWdotoArmy

repairbot is actually quite good for how little he has played, has good knowledge of the game

dare seems to have a personal #vendetta against #rtcll. I aint sure why but it is best to not get in a tribal forum #battle against doods on the #interwebs

I call out the ppl that are wieners and fags in gd too it is one of the sole reasons tw is a forum I frequent

rtclls a caught cheater Rager since forever and plays a video game for ego of course I'm gonna make fun of him

whoa dareeee posting a thread from over 5 years ago w/ me apparently playing mun, you are so edgy! ^-^ :Ooooo

r u doing ok with ur ancient rtcll vigilance that u have decided to take on? r u gonna be normal one day? u know my name is mentioned in more than 25% of your tt posts? are u ok dare?

copa i am storm spirit... sometime i want 2 puck but really storm always so good

i been playin w/ rep bot and he bad but he good for his time played def ya fo sho

i will play w/e it ok if u really wanna ta but I dominate mid like no other so maybe u carry w/ smthg else

I call out the ppl that are wieners and fags in gd too it is one of the sole reasons tw is a forum I frequent

rtclls a caught cheater Rager since forever and plays a video game for ego of course I'm gonna make fun of him

images

i am pretty excite tbh

gonna smoke so much fukin weed and last hit a fukshit load of creep man

gonna 6 slot the fuk out my hero and destroy enemy d00

Back