The real duel challenge

t1 is like riding a bike man, can you move a mouse? then you can duel

i guess if you're gonna make some excuse like "OH YOU ALREADY MISSED MY ONE CHALLENGE," then I can see why you would resort to even more excuses like this, but I have had an ONGOING CHALLENGE for HALF A YEAR waiting for you to join arghs and duel me while i've been in there and not once have you done it

i asked u to duel many times after i dueled u the first week i came back and u always back down or ignore it rtcll

@ this point the game is purely config after u get past snow level it is bullshit like adjusting your fov by 5 or who has the better computer that determines this bullshit

congrats ur a good dueler in an 18 year old game

now lets watch demos of u losing twl matches for those 18 years the game was around where u werent good

im at work but i will be back tonight

are you gonna be ok dare? im just tryin to have a challenge

you seem to be having trouble accepting anyone being good at duel in this thread.

do you wanna talk about it?

dare you do realize that no one gives a fuck when you post 10+ year old demos as if they mean anything

you do realize people age right? rofl

god damn denthead you have fallen so far

fun fact anytime any1 ask me best players at each pos etc etc i always say dutch had biggest impact at chase in LT during his time

thanks

we already established that i just missed this challenge

if you want to nerd out that fucking hard look at my dota profile and you'll see the game that copa and i played at that exact time

but hey go ahead and grasp on to that izza

rofl

do you honestly think i would just drop on you? are you so afraid of your skill at this point that you have to say OH BUT U DODGED ONCE SO IT MEANS IM STILL BEST!

i alt tabbed as soon as i typed the last thing to lukie and i immediately played dota with copa, i right clicked tribes in windows and closed it

whoaaa what a crazy idea

lets duel friend, cant wait

im not even tryin to talk shit about whos gonna win

im just waiting for the duel that you've been avoiding for half a year

Back