new map

DaJ4ck3L

Veteran X
was just thinking it would be cool to add one more map in the rotation. the 4 that are already in rotation are really good, but a fresh map would be nice.

EV is kinda meh, you don't really get anything going on in the midfield at any time

I think BF and DF are the most logical maps to add

I e-mailed Mav about it and I thought he was going to make some changes but I dunno now.

EmeraldValleyLT would be nice.

this was an awesome map in ren. ren also used a playlist of maps back in the day, and this was one of the maps in that rotation. it's pretty big though.

speaking of ren, one of the really big maps there was a custom made LT map called HillSideLT. i think this map would actually play pretty good in base. should put this one in the rotation and see what people think. this and DayFallLT would be two good ones to add.

HillSideLT (this map is server side. uses stock LT files. no client download needed.)

it's kind of like a broadside meets hillking map.

hillsidelt1.jpg

hillsidelt2.jpg

Last edited:
meatpit LT was designed by LT players as a mix of sh and dx and it plays very well unlike those oc3 maps and pos that alarik used default terrain on

but ppl would have to download the map

meatpit LT was designed by LT players as a mix of sh and dx and it plays very well unlike those oc3 maps and pos that alarik used default terrain on

but ppl would have to download the map

just need to set up an easy to access dl page and a message for ppl to dl it. then before we switch to that map in a pub send out server annoucements every minute saying NEXT MAP IS MEATPIT LT GO TO ____ TO DL OR BE KICKED

who gonna convice mav this is a good idea?

Last edited:
Back