fire's opinion on t1 and t2 players what do you think

im not lurker i made lurker rage so fucking much

lurker went pro in cal-i tho he wasnt the worst person he just became gimme leads lapdog on the white supremacist website

i guess i should give you more credit you were on a lot of teams with me that i recruited you to especially for -toes scrims you were definitely a very good player i just wouldn't put you in top 10 of all time top 20 though for sure.

i was not an original leader of -toes but i was a leader i think at one point though because it was a smurf team of the best of the best it really was like every1 was organizing scrims tho that is the nature of botb smurf teams tho

anyway if u have demos u should post them up especially if you have any from the small scrims you were doing in that dod remake before everyone quit that were like 4v4 and smaller etc

it is cool u still post

most of the people that would come here and say something about being the best r guys like hawk (remember him) or clip or skorzeny level players and r fukin terrible

Last edited:
remics get caught cheating very bad anyway the whole point of the thread was summed up by jj

The only player I've seen come into T1 from TA or T2 is Fire the rest of them seem content claiming superiority and dominance but refuse/scared/too lazy to prove it.

I get it if you want to claim your game is more enjoyable for you everyone gets an opinion but how can people claim dominance when they've never even had one person come in and get good at T1 but plenty of T1 players can claim the opposite.

remics get caught cheating very bad anyway the whole point of the thread was summed up by jj

i heard about that and remics claims he was innocent but idc either way he was 100% legit and gr8 in t:a and other games (i know he won a little sc2 lan tournament a few months ago and was invite tf2 scout).

ok your point is noone ever came back to t1 and did well tho ppl went to t2 and did well. i think its a lot more common for ppl to go forward or move on to in games to newer installments and to where there is actual comp (t2 had consistent draft tournaments with lots of players for years).

it doesn't matter anymore tho nothing really going on in either tribe game ;( wish i played more when there were pugs nightly you can't really get good at them when you only play one a month.

anyway now would be the time to make a scrim team of tribes:asperg pro gamers and try t1

especially with that fpsz game going on

if not for the physics for the meta game of LT that you seem to be interested in

no one is saying t2 players are bad at vidya games

the only thing ppl are saying is LT is a deeper game than t2 because of the way it plays
lol

so lt is deeper despite having almost 0 strategy and almost 0 actual teamwork, bc u mistakenly think t1 players have been good at t2 7 man?

hint, no t1 lt player has ever been good at t2 7 man, and nobody wants to play t1 lt because it's shallow and repetitive. Everything you do in lt you do in 7 man t2, except you also have to do about 100 other things at the same time

Well i can say the best arena players in t2 were from t1 firelion and pimp along with the rest of sod and then formed defense turret ...dmb and zepp came to arena and were ok they were scriptsmurf and alivesmurf for awhile

lol

so lt is deeper despite having almost 0 strategy and almost 0 actual teamwork, bc u mistakenly think t1 players have been good at t2 7 man?

hint, no t1 lt player has ever been good at t2 7 man, and nobody wants to play t1 lt because it's shallow and repetitive. Everything you do in lt you do in 7 man t2, except you also have to do about 100 other things at the same time

it is v unfortunate for you that i still have all my demos

i just watched our first meeting snh vs ghg. match is on 12-19-10 and my earliest demo is 10-19-10. so two months into the game we play each other and ghg takes a 3-1 lead but ends up losing 6-4. you end up with 33 kills and I get 19. now I'm not saying you are bad @ t2..I'm saying a group of dudes who have played the game for years and call themselves the best ever, shouldn't go down 3-1 against 3 t1 LT players and bizzy(technically a t1 lt), essence, soc, firepower, unless those 3 LT dudes were better than you say they were.

I will prob upload all of my demos 2 youtube ft snh vs me/lix/fett - even the ones when we lose badly, just so we can stop arguing and ppl can see the truth 4 themselves.

Back