[PIC] tbf the dumbass is sorta right by StapleMammal1 - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [PIC] tbf the dumbass is sorta right
Page 2 of 2
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
21 - 08-19-2018, 09:45
But is low average IQ a cause or a result? I think for the most part it is a result of environment. I just think it is an overated and unuseful stat. Why do a lot of people with super high iq***8217;s have a tendency towards substance abuse?

Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 08-19-2018, 09:47
tbf.. a lot of people have a problem with substance abuse.. and if you include unhealthy behavior as abuse... everyone has a problem

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
23 - 08-19-2018, 11:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tic View Post
Majority of Americans are dumb as ****.

Then again you can most likely attribute that to incest and inbreeding.

I would say it is from the immigration population.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 08-19-2018, 11:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Here is how your brain works: You have a belief system based off what you want to believe is true. ***8220;Facts***8221; that support your belief system you take as gospel. ***8220;Facts***8221; that do not support your belief system, you discard as bull****. As I have said before, this is why you get stuck on hills.

I***8217;ll admit, I may be a little too open minded, but I prefer to be open to new enlightenments than to be stubborn in a little cage of my own making.
Quote:
But is low average IQ a cause or a result? I think for the most part it is a result of environment. I just think it is an overated and unuseful stat.
How many low IQ blacks have to be adopted by wealthy white families and still have low IQs to prove this nonsense wrong over and over again?

You act as if you're open-minded. You're not. You're only "open" to things you already believe in or WANT to believe.

Whereas I don't claim to be open-minded. I don't want to believe anything. I adapt to what I see is real and verifiable, which is why I shed my naive views as I got older. If 9/10 blacks are violent savages throughout all of history, all of my personal experience, regardless of the era or what country they're in, then "blacks are savages."

Like I said, higher IQ is required. There is no successful society with low IQ retards. None. Never has been, never will be. Facts and science are on my side as always.

Quote:
Why do a lot of people with super high iq***8217;s have a tendency towards substance abuse?
God you're so ****ing stupid. Ever heard of the phrase "ignorance is bliss"? Ever heard of "everything in moderation"? Try using your brain for once and figure out that real brain teaser. Jesus Christ.

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
25 - 08-19-2018, 12:04
ty 4 takn tyme staplefagget 2 tell err1 ya rel8 2 a cuck**** lil ***** lykka tripll smdh lol

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 08-19-2018, 12:20
flipp kill urself

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 08-19-2018, 12:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
How many low IQ blacks have to be adopted by wealthy white families and still have low IQs to prove this nonsense wrong over and over again?

You act as if you're open-minded. You're not. You're only "open" to things you already believe in or WANT to believe.

Whereas I don't claim to be open-minded. I don't want to believe anything. I adapt to what I see is real and verifiable, which is why I shed my naive views as I got older. If 9/10 blacks are violent savages throughout all of history, all of my personal experience, regardless of the era or what country they're in, then "blacks are savages."

Like I said, higher IQ is required. There is no successful society with low IQ retards. None. Never has been, never will be. Facts and science are on my side as always.

God you're so ****ing stupid. Ever heard of the phrase "ignorance is bliss"? Ever heard of "everything in moderation"? Try using your brain for once and figure out that real brain teaser. Jesus Christ.
Lol, so you have statistics on IQ of Black children adopted by wealthy whites?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 08-19-2018, 12:33
Sort of

Quote:
Second, even IQ scores clearly respond to changes in the environment. IQ scores, for example, have risen dramatically throughout the world since the 1930s. In America, 82 percent of those who took the Stanford-Binet test in 1978 scored above the 1932 average for individuals of the same age. The average black did about as well on the Stanford-Binet test in 1978 as the average white did in 1932.
Quote:
Third, when black or mixed-race children are raised in white rather than black homes, their pre-adolescent test scores rise dramatically. These adoptees’ scores seem to fall in adolescence, but this could easily be because their social and cultural environment comes to resemble that of other black teenagers.
They fall because of "culture"

The Black-White Test Score Gap: Why It Persists and What Can Be Done

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
29 - 08-19-2018, 12:41
To me that is common sense. Which is why I said low IQ is more result than cause. Personally, I really don***8217;t care. I worry about what I can control.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
30 - 08-19-2018, 12:46
But it is fun to contemplate the larger picture

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 08-19-2018, 13:16
dumb people die in the snow. people that couldn't cooperate died in the snow. dumb people thrive in warmer areas. dumb people thrive where food is plentiful. just like cockroaches.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
32 - 08-19-2018, 17:06
Nature vs nurture is always a fun topic.

Also my bet is that Val's iq is maybe 115 and he thinks it is great because he's above the average.

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
33 - 08-20-2018, 13:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tic View Post
Majority of Americans are dumb as ****.
It's sad to admit but we can't deny it. Look at the popularity of reality television programs and political extremism on both ends of the spectrum for proof. Of course, these phenomena occur in many societies showing the idiocy is truly global.

wtf eat apples
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 08-21-2018, 02:09
sucks thread this

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 08-21-2018, 22:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Sort of

They fall because of "culture"

The Black-White Test Score Gap: Why It Persists and What Can Be Done
That's not completely true. Yes, IQ increase with better environment, but that environment takes higher IQ to begin with. Higher IQ drives better culture, which is why groups of blacks produce trash culture/environment.

Quote:
To me that is common sense. Which is why I said low IQ is more result than cause. Personally, I really don’t care. I worry about what I can control.
I figured you'd misinterpret: "Second, even IQ scores clearly respond to changes in the environment." It doesn't say it's the only factor. After all, reading comprehension is part of having a working brain.

Apparently understand the simple fact that intelligence drives culture and that's why their culture is **** clearly isn't "common sense" then, at least not to you.

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [PIC] tbf the dumbass is sorta right

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
robert garcia is best garcia , shitstain of society