Will Trump STFD and STFU when he's lost? by Mitchdubai - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Will Trump STFD and STFU when he's lost?
Page 3 of 4
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
41 - 11-08-2016, 15:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Everything you need to know about class, right here.

Trump: 'If I lose, I don’t think you will ever see me again' - Business Insider
so u admit our orange wind bag trump is a better person than you are

since you lose, threaten to leave, but here you remain?

Sponsored Links
Flipp
Veteran4
Old
42 - 11-08-2016, 15:50
class and dignity

lives in a pooptruck 3rd world scumhole

lmao

Thingfish
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 11-08-2016, 15:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vCm8e1at1I

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
44 - 11-08-2016, 22:40
Ah well, I was thinking about retiring to California, but I don't have to. You poor ****s are stuck with it, reaping what you've sown. That's gonna suck a big bag of dicks for at least 4 years.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
45 - 11-08-2016, 22:47
hey mitch

how'd that ban poll go

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
46 - 11-08-2016, 22:52
Quote:
Ah well, I was thinking about retiring to California, but I don't have to. You poor ****s are stuck with it, reaping what you've sown. That's gonna suck a big bag of dicks for at least 4 years.
you can't come even if you wanted to now

no more muslims or muslim sympathist cucks allowed

have to figure out how to play poker in your own country now

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
47 - 11-08-2016, 22:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
you can't come even if you wanted to now

no more muslims or muslim sympathist cucks allowed

have to figure out how to play poker in your own country now
Say "Cuck" more, it really makes you seem like you know what you're talking about and that you're smart and funny and articulate and fighting women off with a stick. This is why democracy doesn't work, because it doesn't weed out ****wits like you and stop them from doing stupid things.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
48 - 11-08-2016, 23:03
i remember when a bunch of faggy british lords lectured us about that 250 years ago

we killed them all....likely your family folk

they scattered our landscape like trash

and we have celebrated ever since

we will celebrate like it is 1776 tonight

you should drink with us but you can't.......LOL

u already ran out of drinking credits and fish curry

Last edited by Captain Tele; 11-08-2016 at 23:06..
sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 11-08-2016, 23:20
gotta love how this one backfired

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50 - 11-08-2016, 23:20
Quote:
You don't get America. This is glorious. Do you have any idea how much time, effort and money has gone into sealing the Clinton deal? Do you know how many careers have been shat on to claw to the top? **** that. This has renewed my faith in the electoral process. When some asshat can walk in and get this far - that's democracy in action. Shame on DC for allowing this silly ***** to rise to the top. An orange middle finger? I'll take it any day. It signals change. We need change. See - most of us don't care who you are - what color you are - what your religion is - we don't live in fear. We work hard and raise our families. While we are doing that - we expect our government officials to work on **** that supports us. We don't hate all immigrants - we love immigrants. We are a nation of immigrants. What do we hate? Corruption and lazy douchebags. Anyone who wants to work hard and follow the laws - come on in. That's what this country is about. The current administration is stupid, lazy and in collaboration. Look at the media. Look at that ****. Everyone was against Donald. **** that. We still have power. He is pretty much a dip****. We get it. It doesn't matter. That's not the point. The country is not a dictatorship. But - it was close under Obama. He was untouchable. He should have been impeached over the IRS/Teaparty scandal alone. The collusion in DC is horrible. Hopefully this cleans the **** out and makes room for some smart, new people.

Anyway - the election isn't over - anything can happen.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 11-08-2016, 23:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniggs View Post
you lost a ban poll vs zool and didn't shut the **** up
he's lost a ban pool and threatened to quit 3 times.

he's addicted to posting here despite everyone hating him

Last edited by Pagy; 11-08-2016 at 23:41..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
52 - 11-09-2016, 00:04
even his slaves will not listen to him cry about our freedumbs anymore

poor little midget

Empirion
VeteranXX
Old
53 - 11-09-2016, 00:17
Thais is proof how the media programs you liberal ****s.

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
54 - 11-09-2016, 00:54
lil trashy midget nowhere 2 b found LMAO

cael
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 11-09-2016, 01:00
im on amtrak with john podesta we're heading 2 the canadian border right now will update u later

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 11-09-2016, 03:56
Time for some class and dignity Mitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW7BOdHpuKE

you've got no dignity Mitchell

easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 11-09-2016, 04:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
u already ran out of drinking credits and fish curry

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
58 - 11-09-2016, 07:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
You don't get America. This is glorious. Do you have any idea how much time, effort and money has gone into sealing the Clinton deal? Do you know how many careers have been shat on to claw to the top? **** that. This has renewed my faith in the electoral process. When some asshat can walk in and get this far - that's democracy in action. Shame on DC for allowing this silly ***** to rise to the top. An orange middle finger? I'll take it any day. It signals change. We need change. See - most of us don't care who you are - what color you are - what your religion is - we don't live in fear. We work hard and raise our families. While we are doing that - we expect our government officials to work on **** that supports us. We don't hate all immigrants - we love immigrants. We are a nation of immigrants. What do we hate? Corruption and lazy douchebags. Anyone who wants to work hard and follow the laws - come on in. That's what this country is about. The current administration is stupid, lazy and in collaboration. Look at the media. Look at that ****. Everyone was against Donald. **** that. We still have power. He is pretty much a dip****. We get it. It doesn't matter. That's not the point. The country is not a dictatorship. But - it was close under Obama. He was untouchable. He should have been impeached over the IRS/Teaparty scandal alone. The collusion in DC is horrible. Hopefully this cleans the **** out and makes room for some smart, new people.

FTW.

GJ Brass, sums it up nicely.

Chow down on a bowl of dicks *****dubai.

CjBurden
VeteranXX
Old
59 - 11-09-2016, 07:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post

Man I was right on board with this until you made the claim Obama's presidency has been a dictatorship. This dude got so little done as president in 2 full terms. A dictator would have accomplished what he did within the first month.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
60 - 11-09-2016, 07:27
Imperial Presidency is more like it.

Page 3 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Will Trump STFD and STFU when he's lost?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
bitchdumbai , cuntish midget