Boomer Maxatron UFC by ScooBySnaCk - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Boomer Maxatron UFC
Thread Tools
ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1 - 10-18-2019, 16:26
Reply With Quote
IF

If

If could boom some cage out who would you like see vs who

I'd say vs vs kittycuck or cael or vanster but that would be a 5 sec match
 
ScooBySnaCk is online now
 
Sponsored Links
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
2 - 10-18-2019, 16:56
Reply With Quote
Who’s vs?
 
Mr Jimmy Pop is online now
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
3 - 10-18-2019, 17:28
Reply With Quote
the millennial vs. boomer thing is both fun and funny

they keep saying your time is over old man

get out of the way and make room for the new men in the room

but in nature that is decided differently......in nature it is about who is the new patriarch

they hate the patriarch and the patriarchal society

so does anyone know a millennial on here who could beat up a boomer on here (any of them)

cael vs. Smiling Canadian would be my favorite fight to watch tbh

maybe close to a half century age gap between them

and I bet SC could just use fingers on one hand to snap him clean in half

 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
4 - 10-18-2019, 18:12
Reply With Quote


NEW MASCULINE



she looks like she could afford to take her own advice here
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
cael
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 10-18-2019, 18:35
Reply With Quote
i'm in aint no old man gonna scare me
 
cael is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
6 - 10-18-2019, 18:36
Reply With Quote
i hear he hasn't killed a commie vietcong charlie in years

gonna be much excite
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
KittyCat
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 10-18-2019, 18:44
Reply With Quote
I already proposed this in the tv show thread

Boomers and millennials put in island to duke it out on reality tv show


Would be much better version of survivor
 
KittyCat is offline
 
cael
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 10-18-2019, 18:50
Reply With Quote
most of these boomers probably haven't seen battle royale so they're pretty much ****ed
 
cael is offline
 
ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
9 - 10-18-2019, 18:53
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
the millennial vs. boomer thing is both fun and funny

they keep saying your time is over old man

get out of the way and make room for the new men in the room

but in nature that is decided differently......in nature it is about who is the new patriarch

they hate the patriarch and the patriarchal society

so does anyone know a millennial on here who could beat up a boomer on here (any of them)

cael vs. Smiling Canadian would be my favorite fight to watch tbh

maybe close to a half century age gap between them

and I bet SC could just use fingers on one hand to snap him clean in half

Yeah I'd like to watch SC also
 
ScooBySnaCk is online now
 
ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
10 - 10-18-2019, 18:56
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
I already proposed this in the tv show thread

Boomers and millennials put in island to duke it out on reality tv show


Would be much better version of survivor
are you ****ing kidding?

Millennial ****heads would be lunch meat and we would make our sammiches by noon.

Safe space? Yeah its behind that tree over there with the man with a man who knows how to USE an axe
 
ScooBySnaCk is online now
 
easilyodd
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 10-18-2019, 19:09
Reply With Quote
Meh, just tell the millenials there's a phone charging station and free wifi behind those trees way over there. You'll never see them again.
 
easilyodd is online now
 
Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 10-18-2019, 19:28
Reply With Quote
boomers r just millennials w/ 50 years extra mileage
 
Edofnor is online now
 
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Contributor
Old
13 - 10-18-2019, 19:30
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by easilyodd View Post
Meh, just tell the millenials there's a phone charging station and free wifi behind those trees way over there. You'll never see them again.
boomer humor
 
blackpeople is online now
 


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Boomer Maxatron UFC

Social Website Bullshit


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (2 members and 2 guests)
Pagy
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:28.