Why I left/am leaving TW

if i wanted to call fool's employer and tell them that he spends 7 hours a day posting pictures of teenage girl ass on the internet

i probably couldn't

because somehow after 10 years of posting here, i have no idea what company he works for

i wonder why that is

he works at McDonalds, gave me an egg mcmuffin today

if i wanted to call fool's employer and tell them that he spends 7 hours a day posting pictures of teenage girl ass on the internet

i probably couldn't

because somehow after 10 years of posting here, i have no idea what company he works for

i wonder why that is

Fool doesn't work for a company? Fool is self employed? Fool's job is to post pictures of teenage girl ass? Fool doesn't disseminate information?

that's just it, no one has posted their own information on this site, creepy no-life losers like fraggle (and his sidekick ref) have taken to posting it for them.

it's amazing people don't realize this.

There was also the old UVALAN list, which listed usernames real names and cities - pretty sure this list was used to 'next' some people.

people defending nexting by saying "well you shouldn't put any of your information on the internet" are delusional.

naggers.jpg

i probably couldn't

i wonder why that is
I bet you could if you sat around for as much time as Refried (or whoever) did looking through JMs posts putting together small pieces of personal information and then spending more time on Google slowly kotzing together the pieces. You could also log into his e-mail account or something. I don't know.

my thinking is that it required either hacking a Gibson, or using Google

:google:

people have their resumes posted in public??

i have a linkedin profile

but I only connect to people I know... for example i got a request from someone and i think he might be a distant family member, but i rejected it anyway

people defending nexting by saying "well you shouldn't put any of your information on the internet" are delusional.

All this nexting shit stops when an announcement is made that if you next someone you will be perma banned.

Then when the first of the nexting lamers gets fucking perma banned the rest of them might just not fuck with no one in RL anymore, and be happy to just be able to post on TW without getting someone fired because they get all pissy.

It's a simple fix to the problem. :shrug:

Last edited:
can cyanide be retroactively banned for calling my mom and telling her i sold coke

granted he did it after i posted my phone number in a thread

but the fact remains that he mixed real life and tribalwar which is against the rules big fucking deal

Back