riddle me this evekids

what is it with faggots in eve and their crying about talking shit in local

this is the only game ive ever played where players actively discourages interaction between players outside of their little eveguild

this has bothered me for 2 years since i started playing and i dont understand why everyone in eve is such a fucking faggot about shit talk

Yah, shit talking should be left to the FC. If he's a decent TW FC, he'll know exactly what to say. I have faith in Pickle.

this is the only game ive ever played where players actively discourages interaction between players outside of their little eveguild

this has bothered me for 2 years since i started playing and i dont understand why everyone in eve is such a fucking faggot about shit talk

agreed. All the groups i've been in, i talk in local.
Fuck'em.

Yah, shit talking should be left to the FC. If he's a decent TW FC, he'll know exactly what to say. I have faith in Pickle.

what makes the fc so special that he gets to talk shit? what sets him apart from the rest of the group besides being the guy yelling a lot on teamspeak?

I don't talk shit because I die so much and they'd be like "haha you died, you faggot smack talker" and i'd be like "i'm really sorry to have smack talked. now im sad" and would start singing the everbody hurts song by REM in my head.

of course when I don't die I sing i'm walking on sunshine wooah and jizz all over myself

Because 90% of the time when I'm in a gang and someone starts smacking in local they look like a dumbass, which in turn makes me look like a dumbass for associating with them.

Don't make me look like (any more of) a dumbass (than I already am :( ) and we gots no problems.

Because 90% of the time when I'm in a gang and someone starts smacking in local they look like a dumbass, which in turn makes me look like a dumbass for associating with them.

Don't make me look like (any more of) a dumbass (than I already am :( ) and we gots no problems.
aye, this is true

why do you care what people think about you, especially when you are about to fight them or have just raped them in a battle

why do you care what people think about you, especially when you are about to fight them or have just raped them in a battle

Because it's a game, not international politics. Your enemies today could truly be your alliance tomorrow in EvE, and having a reputation for smack talking (badly) to your soon to be alliance mates makes things harder than they need to be.

If you want to say something funny in local, or say "gf" after a battle or link livestock or whatever, that's fine. Just don't make yourself AND ME look like a dumbass by talking shit to people who we may need favors from in the future, just to get your 20 seconds of self-indulgence out of the way.

Nothing says "I need e-peen because I suck at life :( " more than talking shit to anonymous people flying internet spaceships.
That's what video game forums are for :p: .

Because it's a game, not international politics. Your enemies today could truly be your alliance tomorrow in EvE, and having a reputation for smack talking (badly) to your soon to be alliance mates makes things harder than they need to be.

If you want to say something funny in local, or say "gf" after a battle or link livestock or whatever, that's fine. Just don't make yourself AND ME look like a dumbass by talking shit to people who we may need favors from in the future, just to get your 20 seconds of self-indulgence out of the way.

Nothing says "I need e-peen because I suck at life :( " more than talking shit to anonymous people flying internet spaceships.
That's what video game forums are for :p: .

how is talking shit on the forum any better than talkig shit in local

like i dont understand how you faggots can flame/get flamed by people all day on the forums but then when you see them in game you just say "gf lol c u guys later gf" and somehow you engage in "smack free" fights

its like yelling at somebody during class or a meeting calling him a bitch but then next time you meet him alone you just shake his hand and go GREAT JOB, CHUCK

You'd be surprised how much intel you can extract from local banter.

Exactly. Just talk to people and have fun. It's pointless and counter-productive to act like a 12 year old and smack talk people in-game over internet spaceships.

Seriously if you want to talk shit while you're soloing, by all means do it, just don't do it and make me look like an asshole while you're in my gang. :shrug:

Exactly. Just talk to people and have fun. It's pointless and counter-productive to act like a 12 year old and smack talk people in-game over internet spaceships.

Seriously if you want to talk shit while you're soloing, by all means do it, just don't do it and make me look like an asshole while you're in my gang. :shrug:

so you agree with my analogy of it being like talking shit about someone at a meeting in front of a lot of people and then acting like best friends when you meet each other in the hallway

Back