Failure Cascade

KIA wardecs most of the alliances in querious

Hoping their employer wastes their isk on the 10 of us pvpers in FREEE as well

more news to come!

wow... Any non-goons here? :D

Very few Goons actually, the majority of us are FREEE, and we're in bed with IRON most of the time. But it's no surprise that most of us hate the elitist fags that are BoB regardless of who we fly for.

Very few Goons actually, the majority of us are FREEE, and we're in bed with IRON most of the time. But it's no surprise that most of us hate the elitist fags that are BoB regardless of who we fly for.

Wowwwww. Tad bit of bitterness here, mm? It's funny because of all the people I've talked to who dislike BoB, their only legitimate excuse is because they have previously been outclassed by BoB. That would be almost verbatim the way -MM-/SHIVA put it to me, at least. Others have said the same.

Oh, cry me a river about the devs. I know it's coming.

And yes, LV has lots of devs as clearly evidenced by their incredible treatment of the JV1V & 77S situations.

Wowwwww. Tad bit of bitterness here, mm? It's funny because of all the people I've talked to who dislike BoB, their only legitimate excuse is because they have previously been outclassed by BoB. That would be almost verbatim the way -MM-/SHIVA put it to me, at least. Others have said the same.

And yes, LV has lots of devs as clearly evidenced by their incredible treatment of the JV1V & 77S situations.
No, NATMav is right. We don't give a shit about being "outclassed" by BoB, we're honestly pissed off that anyone can get away with treating all of us like shit. BoB will never thank you for brining a good fight, never concede to defeat, never even admit they were wrong about having devs in their alliance. Whenever they(or rather their leadership) opens their mouths, they do everything they can to avoid respecting the playerbase and treat us all like shit.

Everyone's had enough, it's time to shut BoB up so that we can bring up the maturity in the game a notch or two(and yes, I'm an idealist. But once the fighting for BoB space breaks out after BoB is gone, I expect that the involved parties will treat each other better than BoB treated them). It's a fucking game, whatever happened to sportsmanship?

G-95 is coming into sparta control reaaaaaalll soon :)
checklist:
6 Deathstar POS's Check
20 capital ships Check
60 man recon/T2 BS Check
The resolve to kill the fucking elitist Bob Check

OK, we shall we what happens. Bob brought a titan and capital fleet into g-95, looked at our pos's, and cynoed out LOL
Pusses

Ok, wtf...how do I get in on this shit. I have no frigging clue what you guys are talking about, but I'm sick of running missions. :)

I know you're a bob fanboi and all, but there's no reason to come in here talking a bunch of crap. We don't care what you have to say. It won't matter.

We're all just doing what bob told us to do anyway. The number of times they said "well then do something about it" has come to bite them in the ass. The rest of us got together, and now something is being done about it.

As far as "cry me a river" goes, you should be saying that to your leadership.

Anyway, no bitterness here. I'm having the most fun in eve I've ever had.

I've not been outclassed by anyone, seeing as how I have yet to lose a single ship since January 6th, and I've been fighting BoB and FIX that entire time.

Yeah, I think I've lost a claw.

The worst part about it is fix has started dropping tech1 crap loot again :(

How's that Hel you guys got for free? Still have that new car smell? Did you have to give it to BoB so Shinra and M Corp could join up with them?

I know you're a bob fanboi and all, but there's no reason to come in here talking a bunch of crap. We don't care what you have to say. It won't matter.

We're all just doing what bob told us to do anyway. The number of times they said "well then do something about it" has come to bite them in the ass. The rest of us got together, and now something is being done about it.

As far as "cry me a river" goes, you should be saying that to your leadership.

Anyway, no bitterness here. I'm having the most fun in eve I've ever had.
Wowwww. (<-- My official stance to all TW level intelligence)

:D And who are you Vlasic? Seriously. I've never even heard of your corp, none the less your character. Because you haven't the skill or the resources to make it in 0.0 you've got to jump on a bandwagon of misfits to accomplish anything. In the end, you're still a no name. Though, those days of divinity were fun so I'll still give you some level of respect for it despite your blending in with the cries of the rest of the TW forum.

I don't really give a damn about BoB. The only reason I bring mention is because we're each other's only allies essentially. IMO, LV > BoB. The only difference is BoB has enjoyed some easy fights with time to recuperate in between whereas LV has been in straight up POS warfare for the past 2 years against RA and now 10 other alliances. So suck me.

And EVE is fun lately. :D

How's that Hel you guys got for free? Still have that new car smell? Did you have to give it to BoB so Shinra and M Corp could join up with them?

Yeah. It was a pretty sweet deal we setup. We even talked Remedial into forming up Goonswarm's finest to blockade us from our booty. I guess they got a tip off about it too.

Research. Think. Speak. It'll get you far in life.

Wowwww. (<-- My official stance to all TW level intelligence)

:D And who are you Vlasic? Seriously. I've never even heard of your corp, none the less your character. Because you haven't the skill or the resources to make it in 0.0 you've got to jump on a bandwagon of misfits to accomplish anything. In the end, you're still a no name. Though, those days of divinity were fun so I'll still give you some level of respect for it despite your blending in with the cries of the rest of the TW forum.

I don't really give a damn about BoB. The only reason I bring mention is because we're each other's only allies essentially. IMO, LV > BoB. The only difference is BoB has enjoyed some easy fights with time to recuperate in between whereas LV has been in straight up POS warfare for the past 2 years against RA and now 10 other alliances. So suck me.

And EVE is fun lately. :D

Yeah. It was a pretty sweet deal we setup. We even talked Remedial into forming up Goonswarm's finest to blockade us from our booty. I guess they got a tip off about it too.

Research. Think. Speak. It'll get you far in life.

So quick question. Any plans to slow down the rate at which your alliance is losing stations?

ps, Ace deserves the ole' reach around for a competent post on LV's behalf EVE Online | EVE Insider | Forums

Last edited:
I'll give LV more credit than BoB.

BoB has always picked fights that they knew they would win, and acted like they really accomplished something by doing it.

LV on the other hand took the fight to RA and nearly wiped them off the map. RA found a great ally in Goons that gave them the numbers they were lacking, and Goons got what they needed as well.

Since then, LV has made some poor strategic and diplomatic decisions, and is now paying the price. Their new allies BoB hung them out to dry too, which they will likely regret very soon, as the only thing holding back 3000 pilots from raiding Delve is that LV is still standing.

Back