Should I feel guilty?

hasn't worked so far... but then again, you'd have to be really stupid to buy millions worth of minerals from a month-old state war academy character.

From what I've read, its bordering on exploit what you guys are doing.

Appaerntly, its really hard/unobvious to check the quantity of hte contract until the VERY last screen, the same screen that has a box you can check to ahve it go away forever.

So, its a little more fishy than even the original escrow scams.

The worst scams that I hate are the shuttle scams. A single shuttle for 9,000,000 can catch you off guard. Almost done it once.

From what I've read, its bordering on exploit what you guys are doing.

Appaerntly, its really hard/unobvious to check the quantity of hte contract until the VERY last screen, the same screen that has a box you can check to ahve it go away forever.

So, its a little more fishy than even the original escrow scams.

The worst scams that I hate are the shuttle scams. A single shuttle for 9,000,000 can catch you off guard. Almost done it once.

I was looking for +3 sets on the contracts this morning and saw one that looked too good to be true. In the message it said "Full set of +3!" and then I checked them individually, all +1s. He had 6 more contracts exactly the same except for one that had 2 +2s in it.

That led me to check the price on +2 on the market and they're so freaking cheap that I bought 1 of each just for the hell of it :D

Back