mind if you stay out of impass?

Yeah, we're cowards. It's not like we haven't been running ops in the south for the last 6 months off and on. We honestly preferred Tribute to go hunting but the pool of targets dried up.

We came down there *alone* with a gang of 9 destroyers just screwing around, and you guys, as always, brought 50 ships out to meet us, including several cap ships.

2006.10.27 02:32

Victim: NATMav
Alliance: EVE Animal Control
Corp: F.R.E.E. Explorer
Destroyed: Cormorant
System: 68FT-6
Security: 0.0

Involved parties:

Name: Taunto (laid the final blow)
Security: 3.6
Alliance: Axiom Empire
Corp: Mom 'n' Pop Ammo Shoppe
Ship: Revelation
Weapon: Dual Giga Beam Laser I

Name: DeathGrip
Security: 5.0
Alliance: Axiom Empire
Corp: Dirty Deeds Corp.
Ship: Revelation
Weapon: Dual Giga Beam Laser I

Now, how about you STFU before we bring real ships.

man i love anti-TW people, its really funny, cause it just fuels our fires even more.

but since turnschuh is new here - he obviously doesnt understand TW's complicated and destructive past in other mmo's.

man i just had a daydream about shining path back in shadowbane, we were in a town and had RS or koy go grab some siege hammers and we started smacking down shops in between pwning their attempts at driving us out.

great fucking times, /tear

WTF is all this "proper ship" bullshit that fucking EvE faggots always go on about?

They brought down destroyers and you fucking bitch about it?

Christ, shut up.

WTF is all this "proper ship" bullshit that fucking EvE faggots always go on about?

They brought down destroyers and you fucking bitch about it?

Christ, shut up.

Honestly, we could have brought anything and the tool would have bitched about it.

turnschuh, bring proper fights, and we'll bring proper ships. If you're going to continue with the tactics you currently use, we're going to continue having fun in shit ships. Did you REALLY need to warp in 15 capital ships, 25 BSes, and a myriad of other support to take on 5 destroyers and 4 pods? How pathetic is that? Then on top of it you have the nerve to come here and talk shit?

How stupid are you, anyway?

We have no guts? We've been running ops up and down the HED pipe on and off for MONTHS. We finally set AAA blue last week. Up until then we were shooting them.

In closing, shut the fuck up. You're the fucking coward.

PS - you didn't even have the balls to show up until we were all in pods. REAL MAN YOU ARE!!! :rofl:

Last edited:
vlasic why do you expect more out of carebears. this isnt wow where its a fair 10v10 or 40v40, so you should expect them to zerg you.

i guess if they zerg no matter what it is, they are always prepared lol.

I have honestly been pulling for ASCN over BoB even though we shoot both of you, and we have been running through Querious as much as anywhere else lately, since we seem to find more/better targets there.

But since you want to bitch, I'll be sure to plant myself in 68FT in a proper ship and make life as difficult as possible for you and the locals, only this time I won't be screwing around.

MEIN E-HONOR BATTLESHIPS AT 40 PACES

Also, destroyer gangs are fun. Only slightly better than frigate gangs.

@styr
I have been here since TW started playing eve fyi

@Vlasic
I was asleep when this happens, if you remember im EU

I didnt know what happened exactly so yeah the text was pretty lame

Last edited:
turnschuh what does that have to do with anything, your attitude is that of a carebear and frankly your behavior on TW is that of eve-moron.

you have not earned any respect from me and as such all i can see from your posts and your corp allegiance is that you are a CAREBEAR EXTRAORDINAIRE.

nothing left to prove, im done with this thread

rofl wtf is up with you dude

you stated im new so I told you Im not.

dunno what that has to do with "carebear" or "eve-moron"

you know jack shit about me, better get your facts straight before complaining about someone you dont know.

@styr
I have been here since TW started playing eve fyi

@Vlasic
I was asleep when this happens, if you remember im EU

I didnt know what happened exactly so yeah the text was pretty lame

I was assuming by your post that you were one of those 50 ships that warped in on us. Please excuse me for thinking you were actually there...you sure posted like you were.

cunt.

i had a post typed out about you turnschuh, but really, you seem impervious to all logical reasoning like orbital123, your canadian brother.

i wish we could still buy 1 day bans, i miss that feature.

Back