Fucking you up, Hardcore

BurnYaBad said:
No im not a kid, just enjoy thr forum banner, its the Tribes way. Contrary to any smack talk, Ive always liked Free

bro, you act 15 in this thread tho...

smack talk is fine, but there's a line to be drawn among friends who respect each other. no what i mean?

you've actually contradicted what sparta officially have stated and just dont back down no matter what.

IMO even if i were in your shoes and thought maybe... MAYBE sparta could put up a long-term fight, i'd still show some god-damned respect to my friends and D2 and put the smack talk a tad into some perspective.

if you arent 15, then dude... maybe you need a little time away from the computer.

BurnYaBad said:
relax folks. This is a game and Sparta is losing it bigger than shit right now :0

BurnYaBad said:
relax folks. This is a game and Sparta is losing it bigger than shit right now :0

BurnYaBad said:

BurnYaBad said:

BurnYaBad said:

BurnYaBad said:

BurnYaBad said:

BurnYaBad said:

BurnYaBad said:

BurnYaBad said:

BurnYaBad said:

BurnYaBad said:

BurnYaBad said:

BurnYaBad said:

BurnYaBad said:

BurnYaBad said:

BurnYaBad said:

im having fun, its frustrating, but very fun. We may fly on the same side one day again, or never meet in space after this is all over, but it's still a great game and its the only thing close to what tribes 1 was for game experience.

BurnYaBad said:
im having fun, its frustrating, but very fun. We may fly on the same side one day again, or never meet in space after this is all over, but it's still a great game and its the only thing close to what tribes 1 was for game experience.

bravo

2006.07.18 00:52:00

Victim: Confessor
Alliance: Sparta Alliance
Corp: ATROX.
Destroyed: Arbitrator
System: CZDJ-1
Security: 0.0

Involved parties:

Name: Faizon Caesar (laid the final blow)
Security: 2.1
Alliance: EVE Animal Control
Corp: F.R.E.E. Explorer
Ship: Claw
Weapon: 125mm Gatling AutoCannon II

Name: ESGATO
Security: 5.0
Ship: Crow
Weapon: Bloodclaw Light Missile

Name: NATMav
Ship: Hawk
Weapon: Bloodclaw Precision Light Missile

Name: Mandrake Knight
Ship: Ishkur
Weapon: Warrior II

Destroyed items:

800mm Reinforced Steel Plates I
Cynosural Field Generator I (Cargo)
10MN Afterburner II
Drone Link Augmentor I

Beast, you DO KNOW I WAS A FREAKIN DECOY, RIGHT>? Do you really think Im so uber in a crusier to take you all on alone? anyways, it was fun, and insurance rocks. Besides my Apoc is more fun.

BurnYaBad said:
Mav seems to always keep his cool, and Gato, your full of yourself, We all know why you went to a4l/czd last week, you wanted a fight, well, your in luck now.

Gato is my bitch. I made him go to A4L that night. Blame me.

BEAST420 said:
2006.07.18 00:52:00

Victim: Confessor
Alliance: Sparta Alliance
Corp: ATROX.
Destroyed: Arbitrator
System: CZDJ-1
Security: 0.0

Involved parties:

Name: Faizon Caesar (laid the final blow)
Security: 2.1
Ship: Claw
Weapon: 125mm Gatling AutoCannon II

Name: ESGATO
Ship: Crow
Weapon: Bloodclaw Light Missile

Name: NATMav
Ship: Hawk
Weapon: Bloodclaw Precision Light Missile

Name: Mandrake Knight
Ship: Ishkur
Weapon: Warrior II

Destroyed items:

800mm Reinforced Steel Plates I
Cynosural Field Generator I (Cargo)
10MN Afterburner II
Drone Link Augmentor I

Stop flying nub ships nubs so maybe I wont be primary in my pwnmobiles.

/just trolling

Shouldn't you be busy giving newbs faction gear from your glass-jawed hacs, horb? Or maybe you're too busy training up alts to SELL TO THE ENEMY.

We took a bold step in Sparta. We tried something, we failed, and were now defeated as an alliance. As a member in Dek, I will enjoy myself, and my new neighbours. We put a 28 billion dollar station in UEJ, so now the rest of Dek can enjoy it. We fought hard when the odds were stacked totally against us, and we didnt stop till it was futile. I even undocked a few mins ago, and gave the fighters of Free a chance to kill me, for all the shit talk in these forums about Sparta. (yes I turned off the guns)
I hope things get back to normal now.
BYB

Back