Fucking you up, Hardcore

TseTse said:
what's really funny is letting your ego and sense of self get tied up so deeply with a video game.

To be honest, it's pretty fun to have your territory and possessions actually mean something for once in a MMO. For that reason, people often get quite worked up about conflicts in the game.

Magnox said:
Iron need no excuses to set the situation straight. Sparta got the space as a gift, then showed themselves traitors and weak. HF in the sinking ship.

and again, someone states a total line of shit. No gifts, all taken.

sprpos2.png

Evasi0n said:
To be honest, it's pretty fun to have your territory and possessions actually mean something for once in a MMO. For that reason, people often get quite worked up about conflicts in the game.

hells yea.

i dig being invested in my char and community... but that's not my EGO. :)

BurnYaBad said:
and again, someone states a total line of shit. No gifts, all taken.

You fought te get CZD-J? :rofl:

Don't bother answering, Sparta leadership is obviously feeding you such horseshit you are starting to get delusional.

Evil Light Bulb said:
:lol:

Jesus christ the north is clusterfucking and more alliances keep throwing shit into the fire every day. The Goon-D2 skirmish has turned into a hilarious shitfest WW1 style. Should be crossposted to general now would be a decent enough time to recruit.
oh it's a load of fun up here, let me tell you :D

I :heart: targets

I really don't know what sparta did to 'take' CZD/UEJ aside from plopping down a few pos (all of which have been put into reinforced or destroyed as i type this). Unless you guys can manange something pretty spectacular during the week, this is going to be over very quickly.

Sparta membership went up another 170 today! Were now ranked in top 7. You think were losing? I hope you do, it makes things so much more fun in the end. Im going to keep this post alive after the final showdown.

PS:
We know all about the D2 fleet in Czd.

PSS:
Mav seems to always keep his cool, and Gato, your full of yourself, We all know why you went to a4l/czd last week, you wanted a fight, well, your in luck now.

I'll be sure to send you a postcard from UEJ outpost next week. Aside from spamming pos's while D2 are sleeping you guys haven't done much. I hope those 170 new members enjoy empire life.

Also i think it's pretty embarassing to smack talk in local to the 120 man gang that just put every last pos you own into reinforced mode. Even worse is saying how much you've done for D2, when sparta wouldn't even exist without them (No Fade access). Then to top it off, you queers ally with the first alliance to ever make a run at G/D2's territory.

Back