What sides are we on?

BEAST420 said:
Just wait till 'The Battle of 3JN' video gets released. Then you can make a clearer assumption of NFC. I have a preview ready, just need to find some fitting audio. :D :D
Yakety Sax?

HeckeL said:
how many people are in FREEE?
Corp. info says 93 ... I would say probably 60 though. 20 or so are nightly regulars. Most of us have 2 pilots.

American prime-time is stronger then Euro-prime time (although Splattercat in any combat ship > 2 american pilots in anything)

Other people, like Sweaty and his brother, have like 6 characters.

Vlasic said:
we're a small skirmish corp and tend to shy away from big fleet stuff. Not that we haven't or won't get involved in them, it's just not our thing.

The more alliances you are friends with, the more things tend to stagnate and fall apart. FREEE went through a phase where we weren't fighting anyone and the corp almost fell apart because of it. Since we've been blowing stuff up, we've been a nice tight happy group of drunks.

It happens on the alliance scale, too.

i understand that... but still...

imo....

this is tribalwar.com

anybody here who fucks with tribalwar.com aflliates should get banned :D

all is fair in love and fair, but the buck has to stop somewhere...

gonna restate this...

the #tribalwar channel is public. it's the only place for NEW tribes players to hang out with the gambit of tribes players in serious corps.

however...

i simply think it's 100% inapporpriate for goons squad and other enemies to be IN this channel. we should AT LEAST be able to talk freely about Fade and general stuff. goons just invaded fade and there are 2 goons in #tribalwar which means i cant even ask basic fuckin questions and get honest answers in response in this channel cuz of them. it's really not cool.

it's nothing personal, but if folks choose to join goons or some shit, then they simply should not have access to the general tribalwar channel.

i vote and beg for that channel to no longer be public. require good standing with TRIBA/FREE.

i understand FREEE and others have their own channels, but as a TRIBA member this is just not cool...

In a few days FREEE is starting it's own alliance (ran out of standings slots). And i'm pretty sure we want to have TRIBA in it. This will give us a secure channel in the form of alliance chat.

sounds good, cuz after last night.... it really sucks that goons are sitting in #tribalwar

nothing personal, of course, but i just dont like sitting around ingame chit chatting with the enemy in my main channel.

that's what local is for :D

Just remember that #Tribalwar *IS* indeed a public channel. It is for anybody affiliated with Tribalwar, and all should be welcome. Afterall, despite being in different corps/alliances, we are all TW'ers.

Keep the Fade defense stuff to corp chat, either in Triba or FREEE. Like Gato said, we should have an alliance chat we can use soon. Or, if Triba does not become part of the alliance, then we can setup a Triba/FREEE channel instead.

Teflonatron said:
Just remember that #Tribalwar *IS* indeed a public channel. It is for anybody affiliated with Tribalwar, and all should be welcome.

No, that's the point.

Anybody BUT those actively warring against tribalwar and friends should be welcome. If you war on TW, you should be blocked. Nothing personal, but folks make choices... and if they picked being in goons and fighting TW... then imo they should lose the right to be in a channel named "tribalwar." Nothing personal.

They can post on the website or #eve on dynamix if they want to chit chat and be friends, imo. It's simple enough to make a channel and just disallow select groups (i.e. goons in this case)

We can go to somethingawful. We can be friends with goon community, but show me a fuckin channel where we can hang out with their newbies and listen in on what's happening in their region. This isnt abotu generic hostility... this is about actual war and them coming into TW area...

Goons in that channel HAS stifled free conversation in that channel. That said, i do realize new things are in the works but still... that's just not how things should be for TRIBA folks (which assumes folks give a shit about TRIBA :lol:)...

Last edited:
I hear your point TseTse, and blocking goons as you point out may be warranted. However, please realize there are those from TW who started playing eve before Triba was established, and they have chossen to stay with their eve friends/corp. #Tribalwar is a place they can go to hang out with fellow TW'ers.

If we want to, we can start a friends of TW intel channel. Invite only those TW'ers who are in corps that are friendly to Triba/FREEE.

Otherwise, learn some channel discipline, and don't talk about tactical stuff in a public channel, or wait for the alliance to be created. :heart:

TW will be part of hte same alliance as FREEE soon, so, the standings for TW will be very up to date and clear.

Go by those as to who to shoot. NFC are buds now btw...buds long enough to move their shit :grin:

Well, all of NFC it seems moved in with Sparta, who we are friends with, so unless something changes (like they start shooting us), NFC isn't an issue right any longer.

No, only the strongest pvp corps moved to sparta, and corp leaderships were changed to work within sparta command. Sparta is a pvp corp with a strong economic base, however, all are required to pvp or they cannot stay within the alliance.

Hey guys,

I guess we just moved up into your neighborhood, and from reading this thread, you dont plan on being friendly with goonfleet, which means I can go gank you guys, it will be like old times scept no discs :(

Cheers!

Edit: my ingame names are: Sights Silo, Maxim Powers and Hercules Rockefeller

Last edited:
Back