You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

Wouldnt it be better to ban fraggle?

or is he just a good source of laughter? Like a big fat person trying to squeeze through a small door way

are you somehow implying i was fired from staples and now work for a fast food hamburger establishment?

I never said Staples...

OOoooooOOOoooooo. Looks like we're GETTING somewhere!

Edit: And pickles could also be used at sit in establishments as well! Oh ho HOOOOOOOoooo. He's letting slip all these interesting tidbits!

I never said Staples...

OOoooooOOOoooooo. Looks like we're GETTING somewhere!

Edit: And pickles could also be used at sit in establishments as well! Oh ho HOOOOOOOoooo. He's letting slip all these interesting tidbits!
your posts would be taken a little more seriously if you didn't have fucking hamham in your sig

I don't know why the admins are masturbating so hard over Kura, I never understood how guys like Rayn and Beren could protect him so much and like him that much.

I don't know why the admins are masturbating so hard over Kura, I never understood how guys like Rayn and Beren could protect him so much and like him that much.

how in the holy fucking hell do you draw this conclusion

shit you're dumb

your posts would be taken a little more seriously if you didn't have fucking hamham in your sig

Exactly, Helen. I hope to never be taken seriously in this forum. It is, after all, an internet forum. Nothing should be taken seriously in such places. The Ham Ham is a beacon... A symbol of such. A nice little lesson that a majority of the population of TW should take to heart.

Then again, those words won't be taken seriously, so we're at a catch 20.

did you read the thread or any corresponding threads even a little bit? i don't get how you can arrive at that sort of notion

Exactly, Helen. I hope to never be taken seriously in this forum. It is, after all, an internet forum. Nothing should be taken seriously in such places. The Ham Ham is a beacon... A symbol of such. A nice little lesson that a majority of the population of TW should take to heart.

Then again, those words won't be taken seriously, so we're at a catch 20.

catch 20 indeed

Back