Thanatos is the most superiorest carrier in the game

Oh FFS, I'll replace the FT if it means we're getting a qualified cap ship pilot with a Hel.
If I came back it may or may not be to FREEE... however if it was the course of action I wanted to pursue, I would replace both the freighter, and make a nice donation to the cause. Burnt bridges can be rebuilt, that's what makes EVE great, but it comes at a cost. I certainly wouldn't expect much hangar access.

Probably won't be until after the new year if I decide to come back. So you have time to plot my demise until then.

If I came back it may or may not be to FREEE... however if it was the course of action I wanted to pursue, I would replace both the freighter, and make a nice donation to the cause. Burnt bridges can be rebuilt, that's what makes EVE great, but it comes at a cost. I certainly wouldn't expect much hangar access.

Yeah because hangar access is the only way to fuck up a corp. It's not like you can report positions or ops to the enemy.

Probably won't be until after the new year if I decide to come back. So you have time to plot my demise until then.

or you can just pay them back even if you don't.

for u people who don't play you're more then welcome to donate to the bayer pvp fund :) i hate ratting and i'm running low on isk haha

ps. mogs buys isks

Back