Kurayami, did you really think this forum would collapse when you left?

He's around. Have you read any posts by arsin? That is either a smurf or someone who took over the Kuradex and proper grammar.

arsin is too stupid to be kura. You see that yankee stadium thread? Posting while that uninformed isn't something kura normally did.

also arsin has nowhere near correct spelling/grammar

it's funny the way some people are so desperate to think that kura is still here

Last Activity: 3-21-2009

He's been gone, what, 2 months or so? He obviously came back at least once already with autologin on and will probably come back eventually.

Aestis was pretty funny dude

lol @ thinking arsin is kura but also

wtf the obsession will never die christ

So far me and the ethug squad have taken out Kurayami, Fraggle, TseTse, and cognizofa. I also got badmofo temp banned. There are a few others I took out I forgot.

Who is next? :)

I challenge you to scare off Orbital.

I'm willing to bet $50 it can't be done.

orby has some pretty strong staying power and the ability to morph over time. From crazy Christian fundamentalist to rapid left wing political mouthbreather to nano-obsessed dude to conspiracy theorist. Gotta give him props for that even if I have pignored him for years.

I only bet on a sure thing.

Kotz has a creepy factor over 9000, but it will never be enough to phase the Orbster -- not in the same way it affected Kura or TseTse.

well thats as maybe

you have to admit that your hatred for the poor canadian fucker is hilarious though

orby to you is like dave to muk

Back