Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

The super cool death metal loving long-haired rockers have come out to defend the fat girl

HAIL SATAN, SACRIFICE THE GIRL AND FUCK THE SHEEP
DIRMBOR - ICE WIND HAIL DARKLORD

80% of the people on TW are fucking shitbags that get picked on in school so they come here and talk trash taking out thier aggressions because they can hide behind a screen.

Aestis said:
The super cool death metal loving long-haired rockers have come out to defend the fat girl

good one. :closet:

-Dark-Angel- said:
80% of the people on TW are fucking shitbags that get picked on in school so they come here and talk trash taking out thier aggressions because they can hide behind a screen.
no, I get picked on in school and on TW. And no one listens to my trash talking...

Aestis said:

Wait wait wait...I could give 2 shits about some Fat ass bitch getting her ass chewed like she jumped in a pool of Pirahnas.

Aestis...your sig is one of the most evil ass sigs i have ever seen...

Morbid said:
Wait wait wait...I could give 2 shits about some Fat ass bitch getting her ass chewed like she jumped in a pool of Pirahnas.

Aestis...your sig is one of the most evil ass sigs i have ever seen...
I'm actually about to change it, I think I have something better

You are so beautiful
To me
You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see

You're everything I hope for
You're everything I need
You are so beautiful to me

You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see
You're everything I hope for
You're every, everything I need

gofishgrrl. said:
I have school, work, and a life to attend to...just like most of you should as well.

I KNOW you didn't just pull the 'I have a life card', right you fat fucking whore?

Last edited:
[OO]Machine said:
I like how she says she "eats right and gets plenty of movement" yet she weighs 300 fucking pounds.
She eats krill and can migrate with her herd from arctic to the southern pacific in only 2 months

Back