[help] Anyone know how to make 50% hydrogen peroxide?

Zan the initial non-zero percentage of concentration is almost irrelevant if you can buy whatever %% most affordably. What you need are peroxide test strips to verify a residual and sufficient contact time. If you want to get fancy put an LMI pump on your peroxide container and increase the dosage as needed over time till a residual is present throughout the optimal timespan. You dork.

Zan the initial non-zero percentage of concentration is almost irrelevant if you can buy whatever %% most affordably. What you need are peroxide test strips to verify a residual and sufficient contact time. If you want to get fancy put an LMI pump on your peroxide container and increase the dosage as needed over time till a residual is present throughout the optimal timespan. You dork.

You really think Mr. "AdDiNg wAtEr iNcReAsEs cOnCeNtRaTiOn" is capable of that?

:wave: zan

idk how adding 50% hydrogen peroxide to pizza dough baked on metal sheets makes a better tasting crust but I'll hear you out.

You really think Mr. "AdDiNg wAtEr iNcReAsEs cOnCeNtRaTiOn" is capable of that?

:wave: zan

i love how explainign people saying adding water to make it stronger makes no sense means i think adding water is going to make it stronger..

you guys getting me to bite on too much bait this week.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that ~math~ wasn't your strongest subject and ~chemistry~ was trailing behind.

i love how explainign people saying adding water to make it stronger makes no sense means i think adding water is going to make it stronger..

you guys getting me to bite on too much bait this week.

Some things work this way, like sulfuric acid. Thats why u need to add de-ionized water to a battery sometimes.

Back