racial minorities after 12am on tribes

So let me get this straight; making mockery of you is crying. Actually crying to the one who runs the server because u got kicked after repeatedly asking to be kicked and then getting your request granted is not crying. I learn so much from you.

I would love to see you emails to poor Lestat. I imagine they'd be highly entertaining reading material.

tumblr_nn61znEXgi1tdowxko1_250.gif

kdt getting Liteflower to vote kick himself

Shadoh mistakenly thinking adminning Vamp would negate our vote kick on him

these moments are near and dear to my <3

So let me get this straight; making mockery of you is crying. Actually crying to the one who runs the server because u got kicked after repeatedly asking to be kicked and then getting your request granted is not crying. I learn so much from you.

I would love to see you emails to poor Lestat. I imagine they'd be highly entertaining reading material.

crying you say? im glad i started demoing again, it makes it really easy to point out your complete lack of self awareness

buAIHDV.png

here at the start of the map you are starting to cry about how if mich and/or i have admin the server will be ruined (note: ive had admin on and off for years and mich has had it for like 15 years or so, so this makes no sense :x)

FM4Dqhs.png

the whining continues for a few minutes

HaYNkqd.png

SWqixVT.png

0AJBXX9.png

"when have i abused admin?" *gives multiple examples* "yes, i like to play from time to time. lighten up"

after this stunning display of ignorance i had to mute milk to preserve my sanity, but he apparently kept crying for the entire map, while dare helpfully spammed some racist comments in support (yes he did this the whole map):

MotOw4o.png

the map changed and i demo dropped which reset the mute on milk. apparently 30 minutes of crying isnt enough, gotta go for a whole hour of spammy whining:

dTwobiG.png

and then call me out for emailing lestat, lol. if you want to know what i said to lestat, it was this, and nothing else:

BR1AI6E.png

btw i spent like 30+ minutes on this post so i am done with you now, youve taken up far too much of my time for how completely worthless you are. GGs milk

That's a lot of time wasted on me. Thank u. Also what condition do u have that blinds u from obvious sarcasm and trolling and makes u think its crying? If u want to make a point go get ur demo from when u asked me to kick u. Send that to lestat

i pretty much have no beef with anyone, but i get vote kicked more then anyone

thank you dare and rolo, i know dare does it for the lulz(but then again he kicks me from team and tks me) but im betting rolo Ctrl+Y me every chance he get

Back