TR in T:V

cyclonite said:
Didn't Michael make TR and TR2?
Either you're being sarcastic or I'm dumb...
(me leans more towards the first one ;))

Nope, he really wasn't a big fan of it. KP knew it would be a short lived fad.

What hurt TR2 alot in T2 was the fact that it used different physics than T2 classic. While it could still be run on the same server that ran a t2 classic server, it wasn't exactly realistic warming up/practice for CTF. Sadly that's the only way TR2 could have been done (diff physics than classic), for the effect KP/AO/Daunt wanted to get out of the T2 engine.

well, there was that little goal thing in that one screenshot.. so maybe something like TR.... i mean UT has bombingrun which almost == TR except you can only use the ball launcher thingy for a weapon

lol yes michael made tr or something. so its most probably going to be here... im just showing my extreme "super fantastic farout and unreal" support ^_^

lets see who recognises the quote o_O

I don't think there will be a separate TR gametype in T:V. I do think, however, many elements of TR gameplay will become prevalent in CTF which would be a great thing.

like flag passing, but not as long passes as TR2 passes, medium sized. If the passing system was well done in CTF it could add a new level of excitement.

I hope KP finds a way to promote flag passing, MAs and other skilled maneuvers so they are used more in high level competitive play than in the other tribes games.

flag passing can only be considered skilled with under 100 ping. If a player has 350ping then it wont be skill, it will be luck. Flag passing is ghey.

cAn said:
flag passing can only be considered skilled with under 100 ping. If a player has 350ping then it wont be skill, it will be luck. Flag passing is ghey.

I dunno, according to that I suppose you could say the disc launcher, or any other weapon is nothing but luck at 350 ping as well.

Back