Voice binds that should be added back in T:V

For the record, the SB voice pack was amazingly gay and caused me to mute almost everyone on the team. Everyone knows my binds were the best and set the standard for TR2 spam.

Kaden said:
I'd just like to be able to customize the text like it we were able to in Tribes.

^^^^ that would be sweet

"please" would be a good addition, a long with all the good T1 taunts that werent in T2. :|

Teck I would agree with your assessment of the pack only in the sense that "automatic" voice binds are generally bad (i.e. beacon stop then a bind plays or die and then a spawn pass message plays).

Binds are much more useful when the player uses them to signal something that is pertinent to what's happening in the game. Automatic binds fail more than they succeed on that point.

You are the king of chat spammage, however =).

One thing we really need back is the taunts. Not sure which taunts were brought to T2 (I've logged maybe 3 hours in that game), but we definitely need beauties such as, "Missed me!" (Male3 version r0x0rz), "Over here!", "Like warm apple pie!" (oh wait that's my text for "all right!" when someone vav's me ;) ).

More taunts the better.

-No *bleep* or *squelch* after you transmit either.
-No 4 Key codes

Unique voice actors would be great too, like in Tribes1. The tribes2 voices were too run of the mill.

***SPAWN PASS***
***SPAWN PASS***
***SPAWN PASS***
***SPAWN PASS***
***SPAWN PASS***
***SPAWN PASS***
You cannot talk for 10 seconds.

"Ahh, Crap !"

"Oops !"

"D'Oh !"

These classics from T1 would have greatly helped lighten the mood in T2, which sometimes takes itself far too seriously ;)

and if the vehicle station isn't a swipe affair like T2's invo stations:

"Hurry up with that station !"

I too would like to see team-based organization voice binds like

"Regroup !"

"Retreat !"

"Organize an attack run !"

and finally..

"Can anybody bring me some ammo ?"

Back