Could we get some new screen shots please

jsut said:
greedy bastage.

:lol:

I am redesigning PR24 skins website and I am trying to use the most up to date Pictures I can.

The last release (May 19th) had a couple really great shots I was hoping to get a couple more.

here, thrax just sent me this exclusive:

t3derm.gif

Thrax Panda said:
Ya, I'll get right on that.

Dear Chris "Thrax" Mahnken,

You have my sincerest thanks for pledging the eventual release of more screenshots. I'm much obliged, and personally cannot wait. I look forward to these screenshots in the near future.

Sincerely,
Jason "Zoolooman" Sharp

Zoolooman said:
Dear Chris "Thrax" Mahnken,

You have my sincerest thanks for pledging the eventual release of more screenshots. I'm much obliged, and personally cannot wait. I look forward to these screenshots in the near future.

Sincerely,
Jason "Zoolooman" Sharp

you left the rolls i's out of his quote. I think this is a key point as it implies his statement is a cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.

We've specifically said that we're not going to fall into the trap of releasing batches of screenshots all the time - this ain't gonna be a rehash of the Tribes 2 situation.

That being said, there's a decent amount of new material available in print in Computer Games, PC Gamer, and CGW in their August issues. All three magazines covered Tribes: Vengeance and got some exclusive stuff.

There will be a new designer diary posted on IGN.com soon that will have some new screens, and of course we have UVALAN coming up.

I actually prefer multi page articles (cover stories) than a few paragraphs and a new screenshot.

Words are much more informative than pics in my opinion.

Sir Lucius said:
you left the rolls i's out of his quote. I think this is a key point as it implies his statement is a cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.

Turns out he doesn't like it when people misconstrue his statment. It was enjoyable to do so. I don't want to see another screenshot batch until UVALAN. Hell, I don't want to see more screenies until 2004. If the game is a later 2004 release, they don't need to build hype until 2004 actually rolls around.

Menzo said:
We've specifically said that we're not going to fall into the trap of releasing batches of screenshots all the time - this ain't gonna be a rehash of the Tribes 2 situation.

That being said, there's a decent amount of new material available in print in Computer Games, PC Gamer, and CGW in their August issues. All three magazines covered Tribes: Vengeance and got some exclusive stuff.

There will be a new designer diary posted on IGN.com soon that will have some new screens, and of course we have UVALAN coming up.

You left out the "Welcome back Tribalwar" exclusive.

Thrax Panda said:
Ya, I'll get right on that. :rolleyes:

I said please so stop being a ass. :rolleyes:

If you can't or won't release any right now, you can just say "we are not planning on releasing any at this time" or something to that effect. You could take a few pointers from Menzo on manners.

He wouldn't be Thrax is he wasn't sassy.

Just do what I do and sass him back or forcibly misconstrue his words so that they lose their punch. Freaking out 'cause he gave you the rolleyes won't do much good.

P.S. Thank the good Lord you didn't threaten to not buy the game because Thrax was sassy. There are always those weirdos in communities who say, "YOU JERK!" and then claim they won't buy the game because someone wouldn't comply with their personal demands/wishes.

Back