HOw about no one kill weapons in T:V

TheMaster_C said:
Hope MD doesnt count as 1-hit kill, cuz they better not remove it...

No because thats more of a 2 in 1 type deal. I am speaking about a single weapon firing one shot. I guess I should have just said the Shocklance. A mortar hitting a light should kill in one hit. But there is a big difference between a mortar and a light killing a heavy with a one shot weapon like the SL.

commonsense said:
So the heavy can kill the light, but not vice versa? wtf?

Lemme guess what armor you play...

No thats the idea.. Its meant to be hard for a light to kill a heavy (except in the open). That is half the reason that there are classes in the armours.

Yeah, I undertand a heavy can take more hits because he's a heavy- I'm not arguing any of that.

But when you're being spammed by one-hit one-kill mortars, and you need it to stop quickly- there's got to be a way.

It's not fun getting shocklanced, but at the same time it's not fun getting spammed to death.

{A} PR24 said:
No the Shocklance.

The mortar is a "bomb" or sorts and a light getting hit with it is one thing, but for a light to Shocklance a heavy in the back for one shot is lame.
and you usually see it coming and have a chance to avoid it

commonsense said:
So the heavy can kill the light, but not vice versa? wtf?

Lemme guess what armor you play...

That's how it should be. What's the point of being in heavy armor if you can't take a beating.

The mortar should kill a light in one shot. It's a big fucking explosion hitting a small bit of armor.

A MD should be a "one shot kill" (on a light) because it's the combination of two shots.

The shocklance was put in to make up for the lack of mine discing. Let's pretend this weapon never existed.

what about missles? and satchel? and the shocklance is very useful in other ways besides hitting a Hvy in the back

Back