No Interpolation variables in T3 please

Luckily in T2 the chain is really only lethal up close, long range it's iffy even with T2 interpolate. But yes, in T:V make it so that any interpolation settings are known from the beginning to everyone, so balance can be adjusted accordingly.

Cap framerates at 25 fps too. I don't want some bastard doing better than I do just because he has a cash enema from his parents and can afford a top of the line system

Capping pings at around 150 should help as well, I don't want some bastard doing better than I do just because he lives closer to the server and can afford a better connection

This game should be about skill, not who has the most money..

Plz make the game designed for around 100-20 pings. So adjust the speed of weapons etc, so it isn't just point and click. Keep the disk to the speed of t1 and the same physics effectings it. Maybe make the cg more widespread or slower moving or something so it isn't a total killer in the sky but still able to do damage.

Wah, that guy is better than me because he shelled out the cash for better performance. Fuck him up so that his $1000 investment of 6 months of saving has nothing against me on my aging system. :(

Not everyone is spoonfed by parents as you assume. Some of us actually save up cash for the rigs we play on.

I know, lets have 2 versions of the game. One selling for 50 dollars. Another for 1000 dollars. The 1000 dollars will allow you to fire 2 more disks per reload then the other disk. the Cg will have 200 ammo and fire 2x faster and you can change direction 2x faster.
See so you get what you pay for and people that want to be good will get the better version.

Dac346_99 said:
I know, lets have 2 versions of the game. One selling for 50 dollars. Another for 1000 dollars. The 1000 dollars will allow you to fire 2 more disks per reload then the other disk. the Cg will have 200 ammo and fire 2x faster and you can change direction 2x faster.
See so you get what you pay for and people that want to be good will get the better version.
:baby:

Dac346_99 said:
:baby:

So you are saying people that spend more money should be better? Maybe if you adjusted the game a little without taking away skill but allowing a more even playing field it's bad?
stupid fucker
if you want a perfectly even playing field you'll have to go buy an xbox
or play planetside
in fact, you should make these suggestions to daveg
i'm sure he'd be glad to incorporate them

actually, you are daveg aren't you?
die fucker :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

yor retarded, I just said I wanted the disk to be like t1 because that one is better for higher pings. Also I said the CG shouldn't be so good for lpbs and should be balanced better with wider spread or something else (refering to t2 cg). I'm just saying some of the weapons should be designed with the fact that some people will have 20 pings and so to correct for this so that someone with 20 ping is not instantly better then everyone else.

I would like to see you duel me, I will play t1 and host the server on my 56k. Even though I dont have much practice without lag I bet I would still kill you.

Last edited:
Dac346_99 said:
your retarded, I just said I wanted the disk to be like t1 because that one is better for higher pings. Also I said the CG shouldn't be so good for lpbs and should be balanced better with wider spread or something else (refering to t2 cg). I'm just saying some of the weapons should be designed with the fact that some people will have 20 pings and so to correct for this so that someone with 20 ping is not instantly better then everyone else.
you're not your

Dac346_99 said:
I would like to see you duel me, I will play t1 and host the server on my 56k. Even though I dont have much practice without lag I bet I would still kill you.

Reply and I will meet you in #tribalwar Il host on my 56k and we will duel.

Back