t2 classic pu at 10 est on lastgasp server

Anyone with a decent script config wanna zip their shit up and send it to me? I really don't have the patience (or time, its in 30 minutes) to get shit setup

Yeah I figured, thanks guys. I might make an appearance, but I doubt i'll be done downloading/installing by the time you guys start. I'm a little rusty on CTF anyway, since when I played T2 all I did was arena.

Anyone with a decent script config wanna zip their shit up and send it to me? I really don't have the patience (or time, its in 30 minutes) to get shit setup
agreed!

hell, i have to find my cd's first.

Im thinking of running without scripts :O im now looking for a blue disc explosion

why isn't there one hardcore t2 fan that has all this shit ;[

I don't have my perfect setup from back in the day, but I'll try to package what I have now and give it out after tonight's games.

My UE, UE'd...it was interesting

good game tho, first map.

if anyones interested, I made a killsound script with the sound from killer7, its like 18 seconds into this video when con says fuck you

Back