[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trump is only president because the democrats decided to run the only person in America less likeable than Donald trump

Trump, Trump you the king
Really like that orange hair thing
Trump, Trump you the man
Put ur thang in the dems can
Wang dang sweet poontang
grab it grab it ching cha chang

so is everyone cool with the jeff sessions thing today?

do I think weed should be legal and regulated just like cigs and alcohol?
yes.
do I think Congress needs to send up a bill through the normal channels to make this happen?
yes.
do I fault Jeff Sessions for shifting the power in these cases to a regional level that is closer to the actual issue?
no.

Lots maga excuses already

Jeff sessions is a loser that thinks it's 1950

Seeing you guys make excuses for this is sad!

Sad!

Sigh. It's not a question of whether pot should be legal. It's the fact it is illegal federally. Fix that. Obama had 8 years to get the law changed, and he didn't. Writing a policy letter isn't the answer. State laws do not trump (see what i did there?!?!?!?!) federal law. Sessions is simply enforcing federal law. Don't like it? Get congress to change it. That's their fucking job. I don't care one way or the other about pot. What people want to ingest is their own damn business, as long as I don't have to pay for it, or clean up it's mess.

Whining about it on a game forum isn't going to change things. If it means that much to you losers, get involved in the process. Chances are, not one of you pathetic fucks have done anything except piss and moan.

You can 'get involved' all you like, but the powers that be that want to keep cannabis illegal have WAY deeper pockets than those that want to legalize

Sigh. It's not a question of whether pot should be legal. It's the fact it is illegal federally. Fix that. Obama had 8 years to get the law changed, and he didn't. Writing a policy letter isn't the answer. State laws do not trump (see what i did there?!?!?!?!) federal law. Sessions is simply enforcing federal law. Don't like it? Get congress to change it. That's their fucking job. I don't care one way or the other about pot. What people want to ingest is their own damn business, as long as I don't have to pay for it, or clean up it's mess.

Whining about it on a game forum isn't going to change things. If it means that much to you losers, get involved in the process. Chances are, not one of you pathetic fucks have done anything except piss and moan.

What happened to you supporting states rights?

:lol:

You support state rights on all other social issues now randomly you don't? Isn't that hypocritical?

Back