Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The Walking Dead - Season 2
Page 5 of 52
Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
81 - 10-17-2011, 10:22
Tangible loss in quality. Also story inconsistencies within their own canon. Very dissapointing

Sponsored Links
Taurus
VeteranXV
Old
82 - 10-17-2011, 10:26
So ****ing stupid, way to ruin the show.

So they have to bath in blood and skin so the zombies don't smell them, now suddenly they can hide under cars and nothing?

Musashi
SGT Shred++
Contributor
Old
83 - 10-17-2011, 10:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyW00d View Post
Jesus it's like a bunch of women in here. Episode was good. You are nitpicking too much. You would have had to be blind to not see the bullet go through the deer and hit the kid. There were some really creepy moments in that episode too, the zombie in the RV and the ones in the church. The whole herd thing annoyed me because I don't know where they would have all came from considering the survivors were driving for hours and they would have seen them if they were on the road. But I guess they could have come from the woods.
When one geek starts shuffling off in one direction, other geeks follow. the original geek at that point doesn't know why it went in that direction in the first place and is just part of the herd. There are herds of millions roaming across the nation.

liin
VeteranXX
Old
84 - 10-17-2011, 11:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaver View Post
They lost me after that stupid vatos ep. If the show is already that stupid by the 3rd or 4th episode, it rarely ever gets better.
have you forgotten st:tng?

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
85 - 10-17-2011, 11:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codect View Post
First off the episode contradicts a lot of things from the first season. Since when is hiding under a car an effective means of evasion? Previously they had to cover themselves in smelly **** to avoid being detected, now all of a sudden its oh hey duck under there....all set.
I agree. It has always been my opinion that the covering yourself with gore part was stupid, even in the comic. They did it in the 2nd issue and 100 issues later, it never happens again. I don't know why they decided to include it in the TV show except for the "shock" value.

Quote:
Secondly why is he riding a motorcycle? Aside from the fact it makes a boatload of noise and draws the dead to them it also serves no purpose or protection. In season 1 Glen drove a muscle car and everyone freaked out over the noise.
While I agree with you that a loud chopper, which offers practically zero protection from a mob of zombies, is a stupid idea. A motorcycle does have value as a scout vehicle. Although, you'd think that he would have surveilled a few miles ahead and would have warned them of the traffic situation long before they reached it.

But... the reason they were pissed about the muscle car was because of the blaring alarm not necessarily because it was a loud muscle car.

Quote:
There are a lot of stupid little things that make no sense and eventually it adds up to making the show terrible.
There are things that can be improved on, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that it is a terrible show. It's better than 95% of the other junk on TV.

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
86 - 10-17-2011, 11:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
awesome. my sentiments exactly. I hate that ****.

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
87 - 10-17-2011, 11:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWear View Post
Spoiler
The TV show went off in a completely different direction from the comic starting in episode 2 of season one. It's safe to assume that you can't count on anything that happens in the books to happen on the screen.

edit: Andrea wanting to run away with Shane... yeah. no. In fact, the whole CDC episode never even happened in the comic.

Last edited by SkittleBrew; 10-17-2011 at 11:32..
Funky
VeteranXV
Old
88 - 10-17-2011, 12:23
Spoiler

mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
89 - 10-18-2011, 04:58
zombies had super senses in season 1 and could smell human flesh from a couple of feet away

now all you need to do is hide under a car and it's ok

LOL

KI
VeteranXV
Old
90 - 10-18-2011, 05:02
The Walken Dead of the Day - TDW Geeks

MaD_ReBeL
VeteranXV
Old
91 - 10-18-2011, 05:06
why is it not feasible that the general area smelled like a big bag of dead **** thus throwing off the zombie spidey sense? seems like every other car had something dead in it.

don't get me wrong i was thinking the same thing but still, its a zombie show why are you being myopic about every detail? just sayin, zombies aren't real ...

{FSC}Godfather
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
92 - 10-18-2011, 07:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstrike View Post
zombies had super senses in season 1 and could smell human flesh from a couple of feet away

now all you need to do is hide under a car and it's ok

LOL
I don't get this complaint at all.

They had to bath in zombie gore to walk among them, there are plenty of times in season 1 where they get right by zombies by they dont see them.

Like when the korean guy is going to get the guns left by the tank, he runs by a bunch and since they dont see him they dont do anything.

They are zombies, not super humans

Mantua
Veteran++
Old
93 - 10-18-2011, 08:16
you need to cover yourself in gore only when walking through a horde of zeds
as long as you're not walking through the crowd, plain old hiding is fine

i dont see why thats a problem

-Timber
VeteranXX
Old
94 - 10-18-2011, 08:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittleBrew View Post
I agree. It has always been my opinion that the covering yourself with gore part was stupid, even in the comic. They did it in the 2nd issue and 100 issues later, it never happens again. I don't know why they decided to include it in the TV show except for the "shock" value.

While I agree with you that a loud chopper, which offers practically zero protection from a mob of zombies, is a stupid idea. A motorcycle does have value as a scout vehicle. Although, you'd think that he would have surveilled a few miles ahead and would have warned them of the traffic situation long before they reached it.

But... the reason they were pissed about the muscle car was because of the blaring alarm not necessarily because it was a loud muscle car.

There are things that can be improved on, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that it is a terrible show. It's better than 95% of the other junk on TV.

Mantua
Veteran++
Old
95 - 10-18-2011, 08:37
that bike is louder than the car alarm

JodoFett
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
96 - 10-19-2011, 13:51
Finally got around to watching the season 2 opener. Holy **** ads - I thought people were exaggerating but when I watched it online with Xfinity - it was like 1:30, with what seemed like 30+ minutes of ads.

I thought it was OK, kind of meh - we'll see how it goes from here.

Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 10-19-2011, 14:47
Hey dumbasses this is why DVR/torrents are better than watching **** cable.

Dead Ben
VeteranXX
Old
98 - 10-19-2011, 17:28
If they deviate from the comics too much then it will be bothersome. There is some **** that's supposed to happen that makes a big impact. If they leave it out then the show will be bland.

Where's Michone? Why T-Dogg and not Tyreese? I need people to be introduced and ****ing die.

DiLLuSioN
VeteranXX
Old
99 - 10-19-2011, 18:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD_ReBeL View Post
just sayin, zombies aren't real ...
I'll see you at the zombie apocalypse

MaD_ReBeL
VeteranXV
Old
100 - 10-19-2011, 19:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiLLuSioN View Post
I'll see you at the zombie apocalypse
i'm not confident that you will survive. i on the other hand have an ample supply of zombie max from hornady, just in case.

Page 5 of 52

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The Walking Dead - Season 2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
chrispergers m. johnson , obibun is a fucking retard , odio is a fucking retard , odio is fucking a zombie , they took my brainz , zombie obibun says mrahhhhhhhh