Name something you've done that others probally have not

I drove an hour away from campus to go see midgets wrestle in a bumfuck town in Illinois back when I was in college. My buddy paid one such midget five dollars, all in singles, to staple the bills to his opponents groin while I videotaped it and put it on YouTube. :shrug: That midget also later got his tongue stapled by a $20 bill and cut open his midget opponent with a bottle of beer he just stole from some dude in the crowd.

I drove a riding lawnmower down a basement window well and had the thing land on top of me... only to walk away without a scratch. Yet I also once broke my leg in five places while mowing the lawn with a fucking push-mower.

And the obligatory "I've had sex with my wife" that you all knew was coming since we were both virgins on our wedding day.

Won a 600k+ video game contest
Cut the string to the Toys R Us in NYC with Bill gates
Dinner with Bill Gates.

I will not post sexcapades stories because the woman reads TW.

Worked on live 600V electrical switches/cabinets.

Gone 80+ km/h on roller blades (many times)

Got a nosebleed while sexing my gf (now wife) and no one noticed until I had bled all over her face.

Mascot for the Miami Dolphins and Ft. Lauderdale Strikers 25 years ago. Shook hands with many celebrities and football players. For example, Don Johnson was on the sidelines with his kid. One time I went up to the press box, and Joe Robbie was walking by.

It's funny because if you know what hotel the team is staying at, you can meet the players before they head to the stadium. For example, one time I was in Tampa for a Striker game, and the team was playing video games before heading out. I'm just standing there next to the team while they're playing video games like no big deal.

I also got custody of my kid, after the ho started talking about suicide and gave her to me legally. Doesn't happen often, but it can.

I have picked up trash in 3 of the worlds main deserts. 4 if you include the frozen tundra of Norway.

I did a combat landing in a C-130 at Kirkuk Regional Air Base, Iraq. I was so happy to get off that plane...

I shot 105mm shells at an "undisclosed target" with the 2-11 Field Artillery at the same base.

I curled up into a tiny ball in a concrete bunker while an entire confiscated ammo/bomb dump was consumed by fire over the course of 4 hours.

I watched 40,000 pounds of EOD explosives detonate in the Utah desert.
P1000572_1024.jpg

I watched an F-22 slow pass, stall, and vertical hover... then proceed to "slow dance" in a perfect vertical position several times at the Hill AFB air show in 2006. Easily the coolest aircraft demonstration I've ever seen.

I played a halftime show for a crowd of 80,000 at Jordan-Hare Stadium in 1993. :o:

I slept in a room with both Kelven and Falhawk.

1) i'm old just by association
2) my butt still hurts

Back