You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

do you guys think kurayami can come back from this

maybe he will accept defeat at the hands of kittycat

or maybe, just maybe

he will come back stronger than anyone could have ever imagined!

so uhm how did you learn about the medication business or where you just guessing at that part?

he made a post on tribalwar in 2002 bout his mom being on medication and him considering using his moms medications for depression, he never went into it in detail though he mentioned it

he also mentioned having to borrow $10 in gas money cause he spent his money on computer parts and didnt have enough cash to get by for the month

its funny how the people on this forum who are continually mocked and made fun of use the "e-stalk" shit

also anyone who uses e- shit is a giant douche (really)

still this is my favorite Kurayami quote of all time in case you missed it

I'm 19.College really isn't for me. I'm looking into getting some certs (CCNAlooks interesting in particular.) That being said - I'd like to startmessing around with some network related things on my own.But before I get started I decided to field a few questions to you guys because, simply put, you know what you're doing.Now, forgive me if these are utterly retarded and uninformed. Like I said... I'm clueless.My plan is to throw together a couple more computers, snag a router, and tie them all together.

Who would parade the death of someone's motheri n their sig other then a waste of flesh that is slowly stealing the air from me with every breath they took?

Someone on ignore, that's who. The first person I've ignored in 5 years. (The only other one was Gigafool for a little while)

You're wrong. The best quote is him describing the chills he gets from seeing tanks come at him in a video game.

But we all did that 8 years ago. Well most of us that are young. You old people acting like that are fuckin weird.

wow this thread is fucked up on about 20 different levels...though Kurayami has stirred up enough shit over the years I can't say it surprises me in the least.

Back