[(#)SOCCER] 2007-2008 Season Thread Part II

yeah, everyone at the brewhouse not watching england-france was in agreement about how fucking terrible ej was

the lewis goal was an utter surprise but quite good

eddie johnson might be good if he tried... maybe... probably not, though

if the ball is given to him and it is an inch off of where it should be, he gives up completely

personally i don't want to see him on the USMNT ever again

i got hammered playing the max bretos and chris sullivan drinking game last night

you just drink when either of them says something stupid. it can really get out of hand really quickly

i got hammered playing the max bretos and chris sullivan drinking game last night

you just drink when either of them says something stupid. it can really get out of hand really quickly

:rofl: my brother and i commented on that all night when we watched (the replay of the game at 7)... I think our favorite was when Max went off on a tangent about Pope John Paul II or something

I attempted to buy tickets today for the Kansas City Wizards opening game this Saturday, to find out that the stadium they were moved to seats less the 6000, and they were sold out. I don't know why they couldn't stay at Arrowhead until their stadium was built.

edit: also it's a minor league baseball stadium so the seating chart is terrible to begin with.

i went to a wizards game

they probably didnt make any money at arrowhead since no one goes

why kc gets a franchise over st louis is beyond me

I fully expect kc get contracted or move the way it's going.

St Louis is probably going to be the next city after Philadelphia, though that won't be for another two or three seasons.

sucks about fulham :/ sunderland just helped spurs out a ton. If we can just fucking beat newcastle tomorrow we may be able to take 10th this season :D

wow arsenal won...

also spurs are still way from a uefa cup spot...

spurs already have a spot bro, they won the carling cup....

i just want to see them in the top half of the table, after 2 years of #5 finishes i would like to have seen fucking champions league but you take what you get :(

spurs already have a spot bro, they won the carling cup....

i just want to see them in the top half of the table, after 2 years of #5 finishes i would like to have seen fucking champions league but you take what you get :(

well im fucking dumb :\

Back