story2.JPG

"Look at my headpiece. "

story1.JPG

story2.JPG

"Notice the lavendar color?"

story3.JPG

"So?"

story2.JPG

"I'm queer, stupid. Plus, I'm easy. If all you want is my corn bread, then that just makes you a cheap date."

story5.JPG

"Aww, dat's disgusting. Cayn't even threaten to rape a sucka anymore witout dem already wantin it!!!"

story6.JPG

"What was that all about?"

story6.JPG

"I dunno, I'm still trying to figure out why I'm wearing a dress with nipples on it"

this is from a friend over at the OSL boards...i laughed my ass off so hard to this

here's an older piece you guys might enjoy.. :)

ds.jpg

ds_color.jpg

i posted a thread for this one already, but i like how it turned out so i'll post it again. :sunny:

forzagorillaz.jpg

This is the design for the screenprint I will be starting tomorrow. I was thinking about cleaning it up, but I'm starting to like the look of prints that are intentionally incorrectly registered.

ScaryClownScreen.jpg

I know Snowman will be wanting one of the prints.

claudius said:
This is the design for the screenprint I will be starting tomorrow. I was thinking about cleaning it up, but I'm starting to like the look of prints that are intentionally incorrectly registered.

ScaryClownScreen.jpg

I know Snowman will be wanting one of the prints.
oh god :ugh:

Gift of the Game, I really like the sketch. You have any higher resolution pictures/scans of that one?

And Bew...I'll send you one of those clown prints to hang above your bed.

I ressurect this thread with a new drawing

Alchemistpensive.jpg

this is a multi part scan i pieced together of the full size illustration of a previous drawing i posted in the thread.

I now have 22 of these repulsive little (5"x8") prints:

ClownScreen2.jpg

I printed seven layers after using photo emulsion to transfer the images to my screen. It was a lot of work, but I'm pretty pleased with the result.

claudius said:
I now have 22 of these repulsive little (5"x8") prints:

ClownScreen2.jpg

I printed seven layers after using photo emulsion to transfer the images to my screen. It was a lot of work, but I'm pretty pleased with the result.

I really like this. Nice work.

another from me:

Landscape01.jpg

Zero-Optix said:
this is from a friend over at the OSL boards...i laughed my ass off so hard to this

Thats is some funny ass shit!!!

Great fucking thrread guys I love alot of shit in here.

Back