[pics] gross pics of my spider bite/flesh-eating bacterial infection

now imagine going to sleep and a brown recluse bites you in the dick

Actually I was thinking about ebaying the right to cut it off. Seems like there is alot of people here in Pittsburgh that would really enjoy that. Plus offers for the finger once it is lopped off.

have it done overseas. cheaper + they'll give you all the narcotics you want + no fancy shit, just amputate and graft.

don't you wish you were canadian right about now?

seriously though, it really sucks that this has become a financial issue for you on top of everything else that you've been through. grats on the positive attitude.

Actually I was thinking about ebaying the right to cut it off. Seems like there is alot of people here in Pittsburgh that would really enjoy that. Plus offers for the finger once it is lopped off.

Better hope that they don't wanna get more than just a single finger.

i'm sorry to hear that they are going to amputate your finger man.. really :(

this is why canada kicks ass.
we don't have fucking spiders like that, and even if we did this shit would have costed very little or nothing..

this is why canada kicks ass.
we don't have fucking spiders like that, and even if we did this shit would have costed very little or nothing..

Exactly.. i'll pay a bit more in taxes and gas so incase some day im screwed over by no fault of my own medically. I'll be completely covered.

Are there no other options? Organizations you can talk to about finance or such?

Holy crap, glad you are ok, that must have really sucked.. Good luck getting the rest straightened out.

girlpost.gif

;)

Honestly I'd speak to a lawyer.

As I understand it, the Hospital spent all the insurance money on trying to save your finger, which ultimately was not possible. So when the actual solution is presented, your insurance will not cover it because of the amount expended in the bullshit procedures that had no positive effect towards you're ultimate recovery.

That can't be legal.

Mael is the reason medicine costs so damned much here in the first place.

I hope you get your situation worked out hfingers.

Back