TribalWar Tribes 1: LT Throwback Draft Tourney (New Players Welcome)

I admit, your singular skillset of hiding behind a chaingun and a stacked team does make quite the impression over time, indeed. I concede that I have no chance of reaching that level of faggotry any day soon. However, since we're on the track of being honest with one's self, have you set an exact date for coming out of the closet, or are you still throwing around ideas?

Channel that inner energy of hatred and jealously of MasterAce into something more productive my friend. Whenever those numerous ownage moments of Ace laying Waste of you occurred, moments which turned your life upside down, it must've happened years ago. It's time to let it go my friend... let it go.

Jealousy, LOL, nice one. This has gotten out of hand. Really, I just wanted to talk some smack at you for making the last throwback a bitch to play hungover and let you know some payback is comin'. Also, real talk, the reason I don't like you is that I still resent the fact that you outright denied that I smurfed for you during your |SEF| days on demo. I even won for you, and you were always too proud to say.. hey thanks man. For this, you are my sworn enemy, and must be destroyed. :p

PS - Yes, I want a cookie.

Last edited:
chocolate-chip-cookie-clip-art-51604.png

c97.png

Groove^ :D

im strongly doubting rtcll shows for this but i know stork and dp and i are confirmed

if anyone else really wants to captain please speak up and its set

i kno rye deceptikion and some other ppl said so

so if another person is gonna be on for 3 pm est tomorrow and wants to capt that will be big help

Jealousy, LOL, nice one. This has gotten out of hand. Really, I just wanted to talk some smack at you for making the last throwback a bitch to play hungover and let you know some payback is comin'. Also, real talk, the reason I don't like you is that I still resent the fact that you outright denied that I smurfed for you during your |SEF| days on demo. I even won for you, and you were always too proud to say.. hey thanks man. For this, you are my sworn enemy, and must be destroyed. :p

PS - Yes, I want a cookie.

Did you really? If I denied it, it's probably because I honestly didn't remember, my bad. If you did, thanks bro, those were some good times back then learning this game, especially with aussie type pings.

See you on the battlefield!

Did you really? If I denied it, it's probably because I honestly didn't remember, my bad. If you did, thanks bro, those were some good times back then learning this game, especially with aussie type pings.

See you on the battlefield!

All I wanted, thank you sir, those were epic times indeed... my apologies for getting a bit overzealous with my trash talk; however, I'm pretty sure you still must be destroyed.. lets git it on!!! ;-]

you were picked ill man

your name was changed to "argh" there people told me you were argh so i put you down as argh

if you are not argh i will change that

irc mostly and these forums

i gotta encourage ppl to post more

this sperg drama shit that keeps popping up is a minute wrinkle in an otherwise chill good pu scene so far

your challonge account probably isn't needed for the draft but is nice to have for actual league play so heres hoping u stick around to join or create a team and use it :p

Back