[T1 Release] TRIBES 2015

mBYS1g1.jpg

tribes

im asking that b/c when i try 2 run some combinations (or whole) texture folder from your pack my pc immidiatelly shuts down. i think it messes w/ my psu.

only time ive ever had hangs w/tribe is with the skybox plugin

but i could see how a slow computer might hang when loading the textures

don't see how it would shutdown your PC unless you had some other issue at play like failing video card or something

*when optimizing w/ pnggauntlet

and i never had any problems w/ any textures regarding the pnggauntlet b4.

weird shit i kno

EDIT: try to optimize dis http://www.iateyourbaby.com/damaster/yJUNK FILES/TROBUL MAKUR.zip

oh... i dunno, i might have run them thru already, tbh i don't really remember but ill give that one a shot when i get a chance

might just be the pack is so big it's pushing ur CPU so hard it's revealing instability in ur sys

or not idk

i have one of 51

2myzyx4.jpg

but on these maps like starfall/lotus where the d has to fly up high usually in a straight line the ma's are easy and really similar to the booze boot camp duck hunting map

you only had 22 kills tho, so you probably just ONLY went for midairs and probably ma'ed your team a lot

i had 71 kills with 14 CK's while you only had 1 ck.

not even remotely close bud sorry

Last edited:
ya but izza segarob and cacophobia playing chase d are hard to kill before they suicide

anyway dont make this into an ego fest i was just pointing out lotus and starfall are easy maps to get ma's on

61 mas and 70 kills is still good

yeah lotus and starfall are easy to get ma's on, i think lotus makes it a little easier than starfall

my highest ever was low 70's on hildebrand though

Back