[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

you are a fucking idiot then, because there is absolutely no proof. You must love the #metoo movement that embraces guilty until proven innocent.

She said he did it, her friends won't substantiate it, his friends said it didn't happen, she cannot provide any factual information and cannot even provide dates or the place.

Were you raped by a man when you were young and you have repressed emotions maybe?

sorry i'm just a guy who feels that crimes should be investigated and i'm not sure how many youtube videos you've watched or 4chan pizzagate investigator posts you've read but maybe you should let the pros investigate before u pass judgement

The date is irrelevant. I know, for example, the first date with my ex (so like ~10 years ago) was at an Italian place, I know the name of the restaurant, I know what I ordered, I remember what we talked about, I remember what she was wearing, I remember they had pizza boxes stacked right next to our table, I remember the menus were blue, and I remember I almost took her somewhere else, to a place called Astros, but decided not to.

Could I tell you what day of the week it was? No. Could I give you a date? No. People don't remember events like they happened on July the 22nd of 1994. People remember events as an event, not a calendar entry.

I'm curious, wouldn't the statute of limitations run out on something that happened 20 years ago? Or has she just conveniently remembered this when this guy is in line to become a Supreme Court Justice?

The FBI doesn't investigate rape. The reason she's looking for the FBI to investigate is to amend the (existing) background check on judge kavanaugh and supply a report to Congress, like they did with Anita Hill.

Even if you think the attempted rape is irrelevant, the feds need to know this sort of thing, as its not great if a federal judge at any level can be blackmailed.

Trump doesnt even have a basic udnerstanding of tarriffs

the people that import are the ones that have to pay

he's tanking the fukin country

we're stumbling into a trade war with no strategy

we r so fuked

hes trying to run the country like a real estate business

wat an idiot

nrXyTYo.png

Ricki Seidman: Over the coming days and weeks there will be a strategy that will emerge, and I think it’s possible that that strategy might ultimately defeat the nominee.

The FBI doesn't investigate rape. The reason she's looking for the FBI to investigate is to amend the (existing) background check on judge kavanaugh and supply a report to Congress, like they did with Anita Hill.

Even if you think the attempted rape is irrelevant, the feds need to know this sort of thing, as its not great if a federal judge at any level can be blackmailed.

LOL you don't give two shits about this woman or her allegations. You just want to use her "story" to delay and obstruct the confirmation. Fuck off.

The FBI already declined to investigate. Trump declined to make them. End of story. It's over. You lost that battle. You can stop bringing it up now.

Whatever the FBI did in the Hill/Thomas incident means nothing. There's no "precedent". The allegation amounts to misdemeanor sexual battery between minors. That's not a federal crime and it is way past the statute of limitations anyway. Even if it happened YESTERDAY, Ford hasn't given anyone (besides maybe Dianne Feinstein) any details upon which to base an investigation! She cannot name the date, location, or many other details to support her claim. The material facts of the crime don't exist!

It's time to let it go. On Monday, Brett Kavanaugh will be your next Supreme Court Associate Justice.

there was a thread on reddit where they proved r/the_donald is literally all russian troll fake news

but continue to visit it because its funny 2 me :lol:

wow if this doods family is that fucked up 2 shill for another party then im definitely gonna vote for him

i have personally witnessed cael sexually molesting numerous types of farm animals. there is absolutly ZERO evidence he did not rape those chickens and sheep. i demand an immediate fbi investigation.

Back