Most pretentious/douchey post of the week:

Seriously, if I worked in any kind of political administration, or did "real public policy shit" I wouldn't tell anyone on here who the fuck I worked for. That's just asking for problems.

then again you wouldn't waste all your time posting all kinds of real policy shit on tribalwar

all this procrastination I've been doing has revealed to me what I thought all along: tsetse has no fucking clue what he's talking about when he talks about international issues or relations, and there's no reason to think he has a clue.

and yeah, if I was doing real public policy shit and worked in someone's administration I'd pull a stone and never post on tribalwar again.

tsetse has left enough information turds around the internets and tribalwar to allow someone to find him if they really wanted to, assuming his idle boasts are all factually true.

I should probably get back to work.

in tsetse's defense, i don't recall him ever claiming to have a doctorate. i do know he lives in nyc somewhere, and he's pretty familiar with the areas, based on his postings alone. he's also mentioned a few times that he's been in grad school, though whether he graduated or not i dunno. :shrug:

all this procrastination I've been doing has revealed to me what I thought all along: tsetse has no fucking clue what he's talking about when he talks about international issues or relations, and there's no reason to think he has a clue.

and yeah, if I was doing real public policy shit and worked in someone's administration I'd pull a stone and never post on tribalwar again.

tsetse has left enough information turds around the internets and tribalwar to allow someone to find him if they really wanted to, assuming his idle boasts are all factually true.

I should probably get back to work.

and yet more evidence of cog's creepy obsession

by my estimation, he's spent at least 10 hours searching for private information.

in tsetse's defense, i don't recall him ever claiming to have a doctorate. i do know he lives in nyc somewhere, and he's pretty familiar with the areas, based on his postings alone. he's also mentioned a few times that he's been in grad school, though whether he graduated or not i dunno. :shrug:

exactly.

i was a doctoral student. finished coursework and all that jazz. was being dragged into policy stuff and put academia aside. i have not lied about that.

the only people lying about my life are these obsessed lunatics like kura and cog.

Are you tracking his stalking efforts?

Also, I miss stone, he should re-register a smurf account and start over with no one knowing who he is...maybe adopt a slightly different personality.

It would be interesting.

creepy? creepy would telling fraggle where you live and asking him to give you a goatsegram. and 10 hours is a little on the high side.

when everyone was trying to ID kura I found his real name in about five minutes...and then I told him where it was so he could clean it up. I have no interest in taking things outside of tribalwars. that wouldn't be very fun at all.

kura - did you finish your degree yet? if so what in?
I have my first and am working on my second.
I decline to discuss what in because it would aid TseTse/isuk/etc in stalking me.

do you have your own residence? if so, house or apt? how big? any roommates?
Yes, I own a house.
1,200 sq ft
No.

any pets? what is your current occupation?
Fish
Full time student

do you think you could kick tsetse's ass?
Certainly.

He plays WoW.
I go outside.

hmm...

many implications that the phd was completed, but so far no outright statement of possession.
Yes, I'm not sure that he ever came out and said that he had one, but he certainly implied it.

Before people started calling him on it, he would often cite that he learned something while "studying for a doctorate."

You own your own house as a full-time student with no roommates & no job. Right. How is your house / school paid for?

Master bullshitter, you are not.

Back