TW guild?

cheezit

Veteran XX
i know a lot of us joined sowers of discord. somebody was talking about starting our own subguild. is this the plan or are we sticking with SoD? I'm willing to donate if we do.

cheezit said:
i know a lot of us joined sowers of discord. somebody was talking about starting our own subguild. is this the plan or are we sticking with SoD? I'm willing to donate if we do.
The more I read and study the subject of actually creating and running a guild the more interested I am in having someone else do it. A subguild to "Sowers of Discord" is a possibility that I've chatted with Hands about, but I am rapidly losing interest in building and managing a city.

There are a few places to learn about city building, here's a Linkie, and I'm sure there are others.

Is there a clear idea of who would manage the TW city already? Who runs Sowers of Discord? Just one guy or a 'council'? If ya read the Ubi boards there have already been a number of fucked up happenings re: cities, people supposedly trustable suddenly deleting whole cities and/or transfering shit to enemy guilds. Gotta be real careful about who has permissions.

That said, I'm about a week away from the main continent myself, and am definitely willing to donate cash for a TW guild.

Back