RIT- Carrier of Rise falls to Pandemic Legion

Shadow13

Contributor
Dedocked to repair station services with thanatos..

bumped archon off the station, thanatos said fuck it, im docking. Then tried to come back and we almost bumped him off too, once we started hitting him he docked and forgot about the archon.

RISE had about a 2-1 ration against us and would NOT undock other then a dominix and other misc little shit one at a time which we proceeded to fuck up.

3:30ish laggy non edited other then music video of the last few minutes before his death.. video starts @ half armor of the archon and ends with his demise. We called in goons support because we only had a bunch of dictors and interceptors for the most part, with a smattering of other small dps ships.

They got there with about 30 seconds left and got killmail /laugh bumped me off the list :emo: damn points loss!!! anyways, I figured you guys might want to check it out.

Death to BoB and their BoBits.

PL Archon Kill

Last edited:
few characters.

I never told anyone because no one asked. =) and I sell characters more then I have temper fits so it was pointless.. but now I found a few characters I like so Ill end up keeping these for a while.

Night Haunter is my Amarr / Caldari HAC / intie guy
Verstrang1 is my Minmatar dictor and HAC pilot - only have had him a few days

I have 2 more accounts I use for industry shit but I use timecards to fund those (except I just got ripped for 1.2b on a card scam gg's me for not checking character age.. was doing too many transactions at once and got stupid)

but them oney while it lasted on GTC reselling was fucking insane. I could buy them from western timezones @ 150 for 30day, and 350 for 90day then resell them to isk farmers @ 210 / 420.

sigh im sad they took it away now so I have to find a new way to make isk fast lol

Was that you that scared us off the HED gate then?

It might have been them, I was in empire when they were down there to pick up a battleship for station services killing (/yawn, this war is so fucking boring in RIT they are pussies)

Back