Power hungry moderators (}{NASH{{) Brackets by Mitchdubai - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Power hungry moderators (}{NASH{{) Brackets
Page 9 of 29
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
161 - 11-23-2016, 23:39
Who will win in this epic battle of Power Hungry Moderators vs Cock Hungry Ex Pats?

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
162 - 11-23-2016, 23:41
midge at -$1000 which is better than his rep score

and pretty sure he will see that as a good thing

a fresh new start....fabreze brothers

#winning

Gryp
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
163 - 11-23-2016, 23:43
Ex pats love the dick.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
164 - 11-23-2016, 23:47
It's true - if you search Google for "expats" and "dick" there are almost 2 million results.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
165 - 11-23-2016, 23:52
yeah but how many of them are unique results?

midge being all 2 million shouldn't count

arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
166 - 11-23-2016, 23:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
arc link me to discord i have aspergs and cant figure out how to get on discor midair one
Discord

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
167 - 11-24-2016, 00:23

absent
VeteranXX
Old
168 - 11-24-2016, 00:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
well I didn't really read the full description of how this metric is supposed to work but I wanted to see if I could perform this query

mitch has 428 unique users who have given him net negative rep/165 positive
absent has 292 unique users who have given him net positive rep/114 negative

not doing any ridiculous analysis or anything more than that I've got thanksgiving stuff to do.
Thanks. Looks like by not going along with Maudge's ridiculous and obnoxious attention whoring, I've saved him from exile. Again. I don't think his psyche could take it. In fact, I know it couldn't.

And to you Midge, when will it ****ing click for you? You're the problem. I, in many ways, grew up here. I actually played the game this forum was founded for. Who are you? You're some chicken **** expat dry yeast **** who nobody has any connection to. I say things rough and I make no qualms about it. Maybe the way I put the ****** & jew problem isn't to everyone's liking or fee fees, but a lot of what I say is stuff many posters here (& regular people in general) grumble under their breaths. You're just some absolutely narcissistic, overindulgent globalist whose identity is that you live in the globalist ****hole called Dubai. You also pretend to be offended by the things I say, to the point that you bring my kids & wife into the discussion because that's how salty you are. On the other hand, you totally dismiss or worse yet cover for the grievous human rights abuses and lack of civil liberties in your adopted country. Like that coalburner Coulter recently said:

Quote:
These are all people who will knife one another in the back to get their kids into $50,000-a-year all-white preschools. But they think they're less racist than other Americans because of their pleasant interactions with Rosa when she comes to clean.
For all her faults, this is you to a T. You don't really give a **** about anyone except yourself. But no worries, I can take some of that moral burden off you by letting you in on the fact that you're far from the first malevolently hypocritical globalist that ever existed.

Last edited by absent; 11-24-2016 at 01:05..
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
169 - 11-24-2016, 01:02
fff****

nice

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
170 - 11-24-2016, 01:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
What a ****ing first class tool. And everyone that LOL'd, also tools. On the one hand you all jerk yourselves off at being the only forum left with "true" free speech and no taboos.

But then, shock horror, someone says stuff you don't like and is not "popular". How the actual **** could that actually happen?

So apologies for not being the cool kid in the retard cafeteria, carry on fellas, it's fun to watch. Meltdowns are like sex, on your own it's OK, when there are 12 of you it's ****ing amazing.

In before Mitch is mad, Pooptrucks, fat wife, midget and all the rest of the standard issue basement offal.

Thanks for keeping me entertained.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4FT7BKr8GE

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
171 - 11-24-2016, 01:17
Even after all of this, Mitch will continue to post here and blame everyone else for being an *******.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
172 - 11-24-2016, 01:28
Of course he will

Midge believes his posting rights were violated on here by a temporary name and title change

whereas people in his country still rot in prison and get the firing squad for professing agnostic beliefs in public

butt........buuuut....... .buuuut California still has death row they virtually never use

who cares if women getting raped is a crime of adultry in Dubai

I'm *****Dubai....the PR spokesman of all that is dumb and immoral

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
173 - 11-24-2016, 01:41
Mitch has to illegally use a VPN to access TribalWar.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
174 - 11-24-2016, 01:54
Damn, absent bringing the heat.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
175 - 11-24-2016, 02:49
Damn absent you rekt pooptruck.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
176 - 11-24-2016, 02:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
Of course he will

Midge believes his posting rights were violated on here by a temporary name and title change

whereas people in his country still rot in prison and get the firing squad for professing agnostic beliefs in public

butt........buuuut....... .buuuut California still has death row they virtually never use

who cares if women getting raped is a crime of adultry in Dubai

I'm *****Dubai....the PR spokesman of all that is dumb and immoral
Then again Mitch isn't completely stupid, he knows if he ever criticized any aspect of the UAE or Dubai, it would be reported to the authorities and he and his family would likely be executed, put into slavery or worse, sent back to the UK.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
177 - 11-24-2016, 06:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
Thanks. Looks like by not going along with Maudge's ridiculous and obnoxious attention whoring, I've saved him from exile. Again. I don't think his psyche could take it. In fact, I know it couldn't.

And to you Midge, when will it ****ing click for you? You're the problem. I, in many ways, grew up here. I actually played the game this forum was founded for. Who are you? You're some chicken **** expat dry yeast **** who nobody has any connection to. I say things rough and I make no qualms about it. Maybe the way I put the ****** & jew problem isn't to everyone's liking or fee fees, but a lot of what I say is stuff many posters here (& regular people in general) grumble under their breaths. You're just some absolutely narcissistic, overindulgent globalist whose identity is that you live in the globalist ****hole called Dubai. You also pretend to be offended by the things I say, to the point that you bring my kids & wife into the discussion because that's how salty you are. On the other hand, you totally dismiss or worse yet cover for the grievous human rights abuses and lack of civil liberties in your adopted country. Like that coalburner Coulter recently said:

For all her faults, this is you to a T. You don't really give a **** about anyone except yourself. But no worries, I can take some of that moral burden off you by letting you in on the fact that you're far from the first malevolently hypocritical globalist that ever existed.
Ooh a lot of words. That's nice. Seems you didn't understand the bet properly. It still stands and I want your money.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
178 - 11-24-2016, 06:58
Mitch is literally begging for money so his family can flee the 3rd world **** hole in which they are currently being held prisoner. Please absent, have a heart.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
179 - 11-24-2016, 06:59
Quote:
Escrow. Look it up.
No one believes nor trusts you, escrow or not.

Everyone knows why.

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
180 - 11-24-2016, 07:12
Quote:
This forum is a cluster**** of some of the internet's saddest ****hats.
yep, twists my nipple

Page 9 of 29

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Power hungry moderators (}{NASH{{) Brackets

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
bitchdumbai , cuntish midget , lotsacrycry , midgetdubai , vermont pooping truck