[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I've said it before and I'll say it again: anyone who believes any part of this Russian narrative is full retard; you have no brain and no ability to think for yourself.

depends... i totally believe its possible that there were a few smart russians who paid attention to the election and knew the obvious that hillcunt was an evil cunt who would fuck the world worse than obama+bush. they also didnt give a rats ass about pc sjw bs and spoke their minds spittin truth bout dumb evil cunt. i wouldnt even b suprised that a few offered direct help to whoever ran against the corrupt evil super bitch. i41 thank the ruskies for any help they may have provided in protecting planet earth from that evil cunt.

Last edited:
Fox Business host Lou Dobbs claimed Thursday that “millions of illegal immigrants cross our borders” and that “many” voted in this year’s midterm elections.

vs

About two dozen overseas Russians have been charged with election interference

Mueller has also filed two major indictments of Russian nationals and a few Russian companies for crimes related to alleged interference with the 2016 election: the troll farm indictment, and the email hacking indictment.

numbers mean nothing... right?

um excuse me sir that is russian propaganda that we have ever influenced elections asides from helping out freedom loving liberty bringers like the dictatorships of iran, panama, suharto in indonesia.

anyone who died along the way died of clinical freedom overload usually administered by a rusty ak47 with a round supplied from a captured egyptian/syrian ammo stockpile from israel.

injunctions like this routinely happen even in extremely frivolous cases which this is almost frivolous, but looks about a step or two off of frivolous on paper and of course these guys know how to judge shop very well.

CNN just wants him in there to stir shit, continue to break rules, and hope the USSS assaults him or something. He is clearly a person non-grata in the white house and to prove how much of a dictatorship we are CNN would quite frankly love to see him killed on live TV to prove their point.

Acosta is a willing player in all this and depending on how unhinged he is I wouldn't be surprise if he starts testing security protocols to illicit a reaction that gets him injured/killed. Wandering off, bulky metal objects under clothes as winter attire become appropriate, etc.

-watching live pdcam reruns
-two black women are detained for shoplifting
-cop goes to search the car and woman jumps into drivers' seat and felony evades

she had warrants - she could have gotten away

injunctions like this routinely happen even in extremely frivolous cases which this is almost frivolous, but looks about a step or two off of frivolous on paper and of course these guys know how to judge shop very well.

CNN just wants him in there to stir shit, continue to break rules, and hope the USSS assaults him or something. He is clearly a person non-grata in the white house and to prove how much of a dictatorship we are CNN would quite frankly love to see him killed on live TV to prove their point.

Acosta is a willing player in all this and depending on how unhinged he is I wouldn't be surprise if he starts testing security protocols to illicit a reaction that gets him injured/killed.
Wandering off, bulky metal objects under clothes as winter attire become appropriate, etc.

fucking wat

Acosta despises Trump. Like many lefty (and righty) loonies as of late they go to extreme lengths to prove their points. I do not pretend to know what his or his organization's limits of sanity are but can not write off extreme 'martyrdom' (to quote triple in regards to Acosta) being on the table.

When I worked DoJ and had press conferences I would routinely corral reporters because I had biceps w/ a military haircut and we were always undermanned on security officers. One reporter twice disappeared, once to ostensibly use the bathroom which is where she was although clearly told 'everyone would move as a group,' and the other time wandered in the fax room one room over where we got a lot of sensitive material like once or twice a day. I don't know White House security SOP but I would imagine it's a lot more sensitive than where I worked lol. To be fair also probably better laid out.

Back