[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

guys i just want to end anonymity on the internet

because I just want to go after your kids, your wife, your job, and your home the way the rest of ANTIFA does on the daily Vanster says......

bq-5be74c5b3eb76.jpeg

and says...and says over and over again

.......treat you the way they treat people like Tucker Carlson

Like I said, the results are the same whether it's incompetence or fraud. The votes do not count either way.

Then, at the very least, incompetent people get fired from their jobs.
Even though I believe it's election fraud, mass firings should happen either way.

Last edited:
look at drunken Indian of the Avenatti tribe trying to strike again.....

:rofl:

obsessed much......no, absolutely broken

shattered to pieces in a literal trail of TDS tears at this point

I've mocked you since you arrived here. You shall fiercely protect your identity, as cowards are wont to do. We meet in person, I'll mock you and give you a lesson in wife-beating before you can respond.

look at the little man threaten from his internet chair lol

go pick on someone your own size, like lisa.

yeah but you are obsessed with pee-pee's they say

as they wear their pussy hat, spend all day thinking about which of the 72 unlocked sexual identity agendas they identify with today, want to rub their genitalia on.......and are still waiting for BUZZFEED golden shower videos from RUSSIA

DrvS9rsXgAA_nBT.jpg

YUCK YUCK YUCK CONSERVATIVES

Drr4g_yU4AAdobr.jpg

WHERE IS YOUR MAGA AT TODAY? :rofl:

written by

Dr1tyBzUwAAdDDs.jpg:large

(((AMERICANS)))

Last edited:
The tax windfall that wasn't: A troubling new IRS report suggests many Americans may be giving money right back to the government - NY Daily News

The IRS decision not to wait until employers obtain the necessary information from the employees, the report explains, “may cause a significant number of taxpayers to be under-withheld when they file their 2018 personal income tax returns.” The IRS calculator, it turns out, did not exactly catch fire. “Despite the IRS’s efforts to inform taxpayers to check their withholding and encourage the use of the ‘calculator’ on the IRS website, usage of the ‘calculator’ through completion has been minimal because of the complexity (per IRS comments).”

:lol: im excited

that is ok tbh

NY taxpayers to pay $48,000 per Amazon HQ job - Story | WNYW

this is the only reason i pay taxes anyways

this plus give money to help ISRAEL become a stronger ethnostate

and listen to BEZO's post in the WASHPO about how bad of a man Trump is with his own taxes as he moves his headquarters next to TRUMP TOWER and gets tax exemptions + subsidies that the PRESIDENT's family could never even begin to dream of

we all know that this is our only real reason for working or living inside this country

tbh bezos got gypped compared to the chinese

Wisconsin's $4.1 billion Foxconn factory boondoggle - The Verge

The size of the subsidy was stunning. It was far and away the largest in Wisconsin history and the largest government handout to a foreign company ever given in America. Like most states, Wisconsin had given subsidies to companies in the past, but never higher than $35,000 per job. Foxconn’s subsidy was $230,000 per job.

now that's the art of the deal #maga

Back