[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

you cry alot about ceos & pay, so i doubt youre happy

at what point should a person not be allowed to add to their success?

1 million? 10 million? 100 million? 1 billion? whats the limit in your opinion?

at what point does a person have enough? 200 billion? 1 trillion? should a person be able to hoard ALL the money? should one person be allowed to own a planet like earth, say? is there any limit?

if you take a 100-millionaire and you start taking away his money, at what point does he feel it in his standard of living?

at what point does a person have enough? 200 billion? 1 trillion? should a person be able to hoard ALL the money? should one person be allowed to own a planet like earth, say? is there any limit?

if you take a 100-millionaire and you start taking away his money, at what point does he feel it in his standard of living?

dont answer a question with a question

take a stand (then ask) or be gutless first

so youre walking back your outrage about how much people earn

nice

not at all. i'm not outraged about what they earn - i'm outraged about what they're taxed. if you'd have answered my question about what you consider a limit of reasonable income (taxation was really my focus), i would know if this dialogue is worth any time

So absent would be happy if his house holdcould have

150k USD

"Money, while it cannot buy happiness, is an important means to achieving higher living standards. In Finland, the average household net-adjusted disposable income per capita is USD 29 374 a year, lower than the OECD average of USD 30 563 a year. There is a considerable gap between the richest and poorest – the top 20% of the population earn almost four times as much as the bottom 20%."

OECD Better Life Index

When did he become such a equalist?

ok

i think a person should be allowed to own 5 times the average net worth of a person of his nation

your turn

may the best person win, participation trophies are for the weak

a human should never be limited to what they can earn, ever

i find this very interesting that you, an alleged biz owner who wants to grow his company, set limits for yourself

not at all. i'm not outraged about what they earn - i'm outraged about what they're taxed. if you'd have answered my question about what you consider a limit of reasonable income (taxation was really my focus), i would know if this dialogue is worth any time

you gave a shit answer and you know it

taxation is easy

flat tax, no loopholes - there isnt a better 'fair share' out there

if youre going to have a Nation, everyone pays their fair share so they have a stake in it. u know, be an actual stakeholder instead of a leach / handout

as it stands now, at least 50% of the population in the US doesnt do that and earns money through shit like EIC even though they never paid that much in

as for earning: no limits, ever. make as much as you can, youre not getting out alive

Sauna melted his brain.

Not everyone comes up with surefire business plans of convincing stupid people to buy supplements that have little use or the overconsumption relative to actual needs such as I distinctly remembering him advocating somewhere around 3g of protein per kg for normal non HGH workout dudes

Capping return is something those who dont understand risk advocate while they either mooch off a government salary or lie to make their profits. My barber is probably going to have to stop working in 5 years time. Has a very rare brain inflammation issue, two months ago he awoke stuck to his bed with his own cerebrospinal fluid. He has no pension. Luckily he fully owns his shop. Not that he is coming close to 5x the average what is he supposed to do? Given the market tanks every 5ish years (obviously we well past that now) you're basically telling people that can't expect profits every 5th year they need to save nearly every dollar they own while still ar risk of certain catastrophes like a car driving into your storefront making you unable to conduct business for 2 weeks.

Our current tax system in America is regressive due to accountants and financial advisors employed by the top 3%.

Flat tax would actually make it more fair lol.

Or we could just cut the tax code down by about 90%

Has absent become the Jaden Smith of this forum asking hyperbolic and nonsensical questions to prove his theoretical point when one can simply point to his private practice to undermine all of it?

here is a rhetorical question for the non-brainlets:

what do you think your taxes pay for? the opinion on this may be skewed due to rural areas. i wonder what the RW thinks taxes pay for

should a person be allowed to own earth, with everything on it?

Due to the rather short and limited span people have here then sure, if they think they can do that in their lifetime, have a crack at it.

They wouldn't be able to own me tho, I would O snipe them first.

-insuring no man infringes on another's rights
-National Security (we've gone too far with this)
-Stop issues between state like water pollution and inhibiting free trade
-Subsidizing unprofitable industries today that could be rapidly needed or game changing in the future either as an industry disruptive tehcnoloyy, certain (not all) crop subsidies cause famines, or maintaining some military factory lines as by the time some would get back on line the war would be over
-Allocating funds efficiently from an top down spectrum to ensure the next generation doesnt get fucked over or perhaps to be nice "assured the same opportunities" are afforded by the current (baby boomers fucked that one up, but shit like education finance and healthcare).

Nonrhetorical answer

Back