"I teach RETARDED KIDS"

you appear to have ignored the end of the article

maybe it is a cultural thing

LOL

this ending?

An article on Nov. 9 about a report on the achievement gap in schools between black male students and white male students in reading and math referred incorrectly to the gap in SAT scores. African-American boys scored, on average, 104 points lower in critical reasoning, not overall on all three components of the test. The gap is 120 points in mathematics and 99 points in writing.

LOG ROLLER :rofl:

Last edited:
i think it is a confirmation bias and quoting out of context thing

at least the evidence tells me so

so you are going to believe what you want to believe

regardless of anything else I say or show you

yes.....we do call that confirmation bias

that is what they call that

Last edited:
An article on Nov. 9 about a report on the achievement gap in schools between black male students and white male students in reading and math referred incorrectly to the gap in SAT scores. African-American boys scored, on average, 104 points lower in critical reasoning, not overall on all three components of the test. The gap is 120 points in mathematics and 99 points in writing.

you like this ending?

what does it tell you loggy lap doggy?

maybe u have a culture of eating dicks in DC?

you do that for a living.....got used to doing it for a lifestyle

i can see why you want to be a politician though

make a great one being this spineless/dishonest

One large urban school district that has made progress is Baltimore’s, where the dropout rate for African-American boys declined to 4.9 percent during the last academic year, down from 11.9 percent four years earlier. Graduation rates for black boys were also up: 57 percent in 2009-10, compared with 51 percent three years earlier.

Andres A. Alonso, the chief executive of the Baltimore City Public Schools, said the improvement had little to do with changes at the margins, like lengthening the school day or adding mentors. Rather, Mr. Alonso cited aggressively closing failing schools, knocking on the doors of dropouts’ homes to lure them back and creating real-time alerts — “almost like an electrical charge” — when a student misses several days of school.

“Hispanic kids and African-American kids this year had a lower dropout rate than white kids,” Mr. Alonso said.

i'm sure that you are aware that i was referring to this

picking out only what you want to see

I think there is a name for this

:lol:

ffs everybody dropping out of Baltimore.....running away

Exodus: Baltimore Residents Flee Collapsing City, Census Figures Warn

if not they will die

only the scum remain

but cute way to redefine white flight

WH343243-e1452183705718-768x463.jpg

LOLOLOLOLO

Last edited:
I am pretty sure Baltimore has like two white people left

YOU and GOT GAGGIs.........LOLOLOLO

and yes that makes me happy to think about tbh

you have made your bed and i hope it brings you much comfort

you send your white kids to public school punishment like Jimmy Carter once did

picking out only what you want to see

I think there is a name for this

:lol:

ffs everybody dropping out of Baltimore.....running away

Exodus: Baltimore Residents Flee Collapsing City, Census Figures Warn

if not they will die

only the scum remain

but cute way to redefine white flight

WH343243-e1452183705718-768x463.jpg

LOLOLOLOLO

i read the entire article. if your hypothesis were true, examples that contradict it would not exist. i'm suggesting that you look beyond race and determine if there are perhaps other factors that explain the phenomena you perceive.

furthermore, there is not universal agreement on the 30K number you cite, and either way your implications do not represent fully formed thoughts.

In 2010, Baltimore had 16,800 vacants. Eight years and millions of dollars later, the number is down to 16,500 - Baltimore Sun

i know that you would typically disallow any content from the soros-funded cuckstream libtard media to grace your fragile optic nerves, but perhaps give it a try just this once.

i hope that you are finding this interaction spiritually fulfilling. it's incredible to me that you are here doing exactly the same thing you were doing when you first joined this site. you appear not to have evolved at all.

so i shall ask: are you married yet? do you have a family? a girl/boyfriend? a fine career? is there anything that you have accomplished that you're truly proud of? i actually really hope so. it would make me sad to think otherwise, that this is all there is. the bickering, i mean.

it must just be that baltimore is a shit hole

that nobody can help it and like Chicago and Detroit it just reached its expiration date

b85fa1c34fabfe426dab1fb2d3a93df4.jpg

how that came to be.....what caused that......what party and demographics are responsible nobody knows

The 10 Most Dangerous U.S. Cities

same goes for this

it is just magic

black magic

nobody knows.......we just must rinse and repeat until there is nothing left

and only then can we all be equal right Loggy?

like i said you are a sad white cuck pos and no wonder you are so interested in becoming a swamp monster yourself. cannon fodder is more valuable to me so have at it. i'm ok with you and your family being another statistic. that doesn't bother me at all.

Last edited:
i hope that you are finding this interaction spiritually fulfilling. it's incredible to me that you are here doing exactly the same thing you were doing when you first joined this site. you appear not to have evolved at all.

so i shall ask: are you married yet? do you have a family? a girl/boyfriend? a fine career? is there anything that you have accomplished that you're truly proud of? i actually really hope so. it would make me sad to think otherwise, that this is all there is. the bickering, i mean.

I'll be ok Mitt Romney/JEB BUSH don't you worry about me

you just enjoy your life in Baltimore :)

I'll be ok Mitt Romney/JEB BUSH don't you worry about me

you just enjoy your life in Baltimore :)

i'm not worried, just perplexed. i suppose that this site is your brain toilet if you actually have a life, and if not, seriously, go do something with yourself.

i do not live in baltimore, btw

or dc for that matter. too many white people.

i don't doubt you are perplexed. you seem permanently confused

"too many white people"

LOLOLOLOLO

god you are pathetic

just sad enough you would make for a wonderful politician

or a decent bowl of luke warm watered down soup

whatever brings you more joy.....more fulfillment

Last edited:
GUESS THE RACE

bb-5bcdffd9820b6.jpeg

no, really give it a try Logroller or TKK

wonder why they pixilated his face?