2018 T1 20th Anniversary Official Draft Ladder Sign up

vertig0

Veteran
Okay, so I was looking for an entire ONE yes vote to get this going. Thank you snow, we're good to go now.

Sign up here, I'll make a running list and once we hit 24-30 players - we will kickstart the draft process.

I am going to take the liberty of signing a few people up without their consent. If you are interested, and do not yet see your name on this list - here are ways you can register -

1) reply in this thread
2) message me on discord (or Lyon, if you really don't want to talk to me. I promise I won't send nudes without a request though.)
3) Let me or someone else know on tribes that you want in.

Please PM me on here or discord your Email or some form of contact if you are comfortable with that. Once we get this going, we are going to need to contact people to make sure they are going to participate. It will also be used to remind you of matches once we get going. Going to need extra communication if we want this to be successful.

Those who have signed up, feel free to help recruit more so we can get this going.

Draft Pool:
1) vertig0
2) Lyon
3) Lawlz
4) Raven
5) Clown
6) Snow
7) Malice (signed up by lel)
8) Dare (signed up by lel)
9) Meph
10) zip
11) hyung
12) eligh
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
_________Draft process begins
25)
26)
27)
28)
_________holy shit, tribes is alive.
29)
30)
31)
32)
_________Are we sure it's 2018?
33)
34)
35)
36)
_________Okay, how many of you signed up twice?

Last edited:
Deceptikon - what is your ingame name? If you don't have the basic LT competitive gameplay under your belt, it might be difficult to play in this. And while many will be chill and supportive, there are several who won't be. :/

if u guys gonna do a draft tourney i wuld like to attach a prize pool to it no strings attached just claim on placement via matcherino 4 anonymous transfer of funds in usd, right now prize is 500 but i will go to 1000 and also do a duel tourney too if ppl want. i will bench myself so its fair etc.

smurfing dual clanning @ all times should not be bannable for maximum team stacking and allstar ggs with ego feuds

so i guess that's stork's way of saying sign him up for tourny.

someone should get a hold of lukie and tell him to stop raging out and come do shit

instead of draft why not just make a stats exporter that posts statistics of all recently players? I feel it would be more relevant to the casualty of tribes

i don't know if i will play, but if i can make a few suggestions:
- try out "balanced" mode for matches. almost no maps in t1 lt are close to balanced, and some are awful.
- require 1.41 client for people to participate
- don't spread the teams too thin. games aren't as fun when they're very top heavy. rather, maybe make a rule like each player can only play 2 of the 3 maps, and have 3 teams instead of 4. then teams have to discuss how to shuffle their players around to make cohesive teams based on what they have available.

Back