[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Deny deny deny. Get through the media storm and the public will lose interest. Trump won't resign and the party of "it depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is" won't be able to force him out for morality issues.

The Moore stuff is all he said she said. Fake news. Show me actual evidence or stfu.

lack of evidence not withstanding, do you think moore had sexual relationships with underage girls?

It's plausible, but weren't all but 1 of the accusers of legal age of consent? The one that was 13 said he just made advances and she rejected them.

It seemed like the 1st accuser was at least partially believable, but the rest that piled on all at once behind Gloria Allred seemed like they were planted to establish a pattern.

Dude sounds like a creep, but it seems more likely a political op where there was a bit of smoke that they tried to fan into a fire using unethical/illegal tactics, which is exactly what Allred has a reputation for.

Last edited:
Liegh Corfman says she was 14 during her interaction with Moore

On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear.
“I wanted it over with—I wanted out,” she remembers thinking. “Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over.” Corfman says she asked Moore to take her home, and he did.

I think i agree with the above.

It honestly sounds like a few bitter women that were involved in some cases with Roy in court and this is their day of revenge.

However, the age of consent is still 16 and this was over 30 years ago so i dont think it was all that uncommon for an older dude to hit on younger chicks. As disgusting as this is going to sound, it needs to be asked but how much of a difference is there between a 14-year-old and a 16-year-old in looks?

Ugh! I just hate even typing that out. My daughter was precious to me when she was 14. I would have murdered a 30+-year-old dude for actively trying to get into her pants.

Dont like Alabama's age of consent laws? Dont move there.

holy fuck we need congressional term limits NOW

John Conyers: 52 YEARS. When he entered congress, Blacks and Whites were prohibited by law from getting married, and those laws wouldn't be repealed for another 3 years.
Thad Cochran: 44 years
Don Young: 44 years
Patrick Leahy: 42 years
Chuck Grassley: 42 years
Ed Markey: 41 years
Orrin Hatch: 40 years
Richard Shelby: 38 years
Jim Sensenbrenner: 38 years
Ron Wyden: 36 years
Pat Roberts: 36 years
Chuck Schumer: 36 years
Hal Rogers: 36 years
Chris Smith: 36 years
Steny Hoyer: 36 years

Fool has room for infinite excuses and endless amounts of "due process" for sex predators, so long as they've got that (R) next to their name. :lol:
Sad.

Fool has room for infinite excuses and endless amounts of "due process" for sex predators, so long as they've got that (R) next to their name. :lol:
Sad.

is that seriously ur argument?

lol

what happened to u, man?

it's like u lost several dozen iq levels in a year.

r7iy36cchq201.jpg
Sad.

Sad.

I actually hold the same view towards Al Franken. Unfortunately their recent position on the argument left him little recourse but to resign or make the whole party look hypocritical.

Chaol do you believe in due process?

due process regards a state respecting an individual's rights, which has nothing to do with this

voters are asked to use their judgment when evaluating whether or not a candidate is fit for an office, which is a different standard than whether allegations can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt

Last edited:
Lol since when do politicians / CEOs / celebs wait for due process to be publicly criticized

Fool making excuses left and right now :lol:

due process regards a state respecting an individual's rights, which has nothing to do with this

voters are asked to use their judgment when evaluating whether or not a candidate is fit for an office, which is a different standard than whether allegations are can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt

That's sounds like a weak justification for mob rule.

Back